Drive Soundtrack?

I could have sworn I was imagining things when you of all people stated that you wanted to buy a copy of this release even though you made it pretty clear earlier that you don't even like this album.  Wake me up from my nightmare!

You're on a good way! Almost there, Sherlock...

Sherlock-Holmes-007.jpg

I'll definitely make sure to emphasize ironic comments (in pink) in the future so that even hydrocephalus will understand...

Whoever said these were utility bills or any other kind of bill? People can't have medical bills now?

Actually you flat out just said "medical bill".  Does that not fall into the "any other kind of bill" category?  Let me guess, medical bills for your sick cat?

Just keeps going and going and going.  I thank god the mods haven't locked this thing up yet.

you have "medical bills" for your "family" to pay for yet you were willing to trade your pink version for another vinyl

this thread keeps getting better haha

I guess I don't have the luxury now to do as I please with my own records. Just because I trade one off doesn't mean I can't sell the other three. I've had 2 sell threads in the past month to specifically pay off some medical bills. I can't enjoy trading for one record as I pay off medical bills little by little? I have to completely shut off all personal interests until the hospital gets they're share all because someone on the Internet thinks its okay to tell me what to do with my finances??

That's what he's doing best...

good night :wub:

I think it's pretty clear the only reason somebody would want to buy a $90 record that they don't like for $30 is to try and flip it.  Really its just common sense that people don't buy things they don't like.  Am I right?  Or am I totally off base and that you're just completely retarded with your money?

:waits for you to dream up a short "woe is me" story that you simply want to buy the pink vinyl copy "for a friend":

I guess I don't have the luxury now to do as I please with my own records. Just because I trade one off doesn't mean I can't sell the other three. I've had 2 sell threads in the past month to specifically pay off some medical bills. I can't enjoy trading for one record as I pay off medical bills little by little? I have to completely shut off all personal interests until the hospital gets they're share all because someone on the Internet thinks its okay to tell me what to do with my finances??

I think it's the lack of honesty you've brought to this forum that makes people think everything you're saying is just a bunch of BS.  You've tried every excuse in the book to get the sympathy vote which is pretty pathetic, IMO.

Timbrh2001, now I know why you have a higher post count than most, because you just argue out your ass.

Dude, you could have stopped a long time ago and maybe understood why you should have just admitted guilt with the false claims you have made and haven't lived up to, but you haven't so I just sit back and pick apart all the nonsense you're blowing out your ass.

Jesusfuckingchrist some people just don't know when to shut the eff up. Seriously, lock this thread as there hasn't been any pertinent info on it for well over a month. Wanna tell everyone you got a pink? Put it in the recent purchases thread. Wanna sell a pink? Put in the buy/sell/trade thread.