Drive Soundtrack?

username "jcol46099".. justin cole is rich

HAD to know that was gonna happen...  Hahahahaha

I was just waiting for his eBay links to show up before commenting on his "selflessness".

...And now we wait for him to come back on here and try to explain that "he wasn't gonna flip these on eBay and was really only wanting to help someone on VC out but since everyone on here gave him a hard time, he feels justified to flip these for a profit" excuse.

HAD to know that was gonna happen... Hahahahaha

I was just waiting for his eBay links to show up before commenting on his "selflessness".

...And now we wait for him to come back on here and try to explain that "he wasn't gonna flip these on eBay and was really only wanting to help someone on VC out but since everyone on here gave him a hard time, he feels justified to flip these for a profit" excuse.

Personally, what he's doing is ok with me. If people wanna pay an exorbitant price because a piece of molded wax is pink then that's on them. I mean, variants are cool and all but I buy LPs for the music, not pretty colors.

Personally, what he's doing is ok with me. If people wanna pay an exorbitant price because a piece of molded wax is pink then that's on them. I mean, variants are cool and all but I buy LPs for the music, not pretty colors.

It is ok, just don't need to come on this thread and tell everyone you're here "to help someone out as well as themself" and then just toss them all up on eBay.  Should have just kept their mouth shut in the first place if eBay was gonna be the route they were gonna take.  I don't have a problem with people flipping records but this isn't the forum to announce it.

It is ok, just don't need to come on this thread and tell everyone you're here "to help someone out as well as themself" and then just toss them all up on eBay.

He only has 1 on ebay. Maybe when he said "help someone out" he meant selling it at an inflated rate to some jackass variant completist. It just gets tiresome to hear people bitch and moan because they just have to get a certain variant. Like I said before, some people are in to vinyl for a quality listening experience while some are in to it to show off fancy colored variants to show off to their friends. I'm the former.

He only has 1 on ebay. Maybe when he said "help someone out" he meant selling it at an inflated rate to some jackass variant completist. It just gets tiresome to hear people bitch and moan because they just have to get a certain variant. Like I said before, some people are in to vinyl for a quality listening experience while some are in to it to show off fancy colored variants to show off to their friends. I'm the former.

I personally agree with you as far as the variants are concerned though I understand that other people have different opinions and there's no need to dangle that carrot on here in front of them if the ultimate goal is to flip it for profit.

And I'm sure all 4 will hit eBay eventually just as I knew we would see that first eBay link pop up on here after the photo surfaced...

It is ok, just don't need to come on this thread and tell everyone you're here "to help someone out as well as themself" and then just toss them all up on eBay.  Should have just kept their mouth shut in the first place if eBay was gonna be the route they were gonna take.  I don't have a problem with people flipping records but this isn't the forum to announce it.

I must have missed it when you were crowned ruler of this thread

Got buned on trying to get a pink I see

$5ppd

Actually no, I would liked to have gotten one, but I have this and a pic disc and I'd rather keep the latter. You guys are totes hilar though, really creative and original, keep up the witchhunt. 

I'll sell it at cost plus shipping, I don't care, if I wanted to fool with eBay I'd go ahead and do that.

Actually no, I would liked to have gotten one, but I have this and a pic disc and I'd rather keep the latter. You guys are totes hilar though, really creative and original, keep up the witchhunt. 

I'll sell it at cost plus shipping, I don't care, if I wanted to fool with eBay I'd go ahead and do that.

Just trying to keep this thread alive even though there isn't really anymore news to report on this release at this point.  I don't really want a copy of your black vinyl, just messin' with ya.  

I personally agree with you as far as the variants are concerned though I understand that other people have different opinions and there's no need to dangle that carrot on here in front of them if the ultimate goal is to flip it for profit.

And I'm sure all 4 will hit eBay eventually just as I knew we would see that first eBay link pop up on here after the photo surfaced...

Here's my main point: You have a choice to buy a sealed copy and roll the dice on color for around $30 or you can pay around $45 (avg ebay price over last couple weeks) for a guaranteed pink. If someone absolutely has to have pink then they should pay the extra $15 and be happy. I think everyone's raging hard on for this is getting a little ridiculous. Sure, I bought one and when it's delivered today I don't care if it is black or pink.

Just trying to keep this thread alive even though there isn't really anymore news to report on this release at this point.  I don't really want a copy of your black vinyl, just messin' with ya.  

NO I AM OUTRAGED! PPL B FLPPN RKRDS!

J/K, I get it, I should have known I would be lumped in with the other folks in the thread. On another note, anyone get blood spatter signed variant yet?

Here's my main point: You have a choice to buy a sealed copy and roll the dice on color for around $30 or you can pay around $45 (avg ebay price over last couple weeks) for a guaranteed pink. If someone absolutely has to have pink then they should pay the extra $15 and be happy. I think everyone's raging hard on for this is getting a little ridiculous. Sure, I bought one and when it's delivered today I don't care if it is black or pink.

I cannot argue this because I agree with you on a personal level.  I can see why others feel differently though and it would be nice if people who have 0 interest in the actual release not come on here to promote their flip.  It's pretty easy just to keep quiet and throw your pink copies up on eBay instead of showing others that you're here solely to leech off this thread and the people who are on it.

It is funny though to see prime examples shown on this thread as to why Mondo needs to stop doing this "randomly inserted vinyl" cracker jack box BS.  Give the people the option to receive the vinyl copy they want and don't leave it up to blind chance because these are exactly the kinds of things that are going to happen.

It is funny though to see prime examples shown on this thread as to why Mondo needs to stop doing this "randomly inserted vinyl" cracker jack box BS.  Give the people the option to receive the vinyl copy they want and don't leave it up to blind chance because these are exactly the kinds of things that are going to happen.

Much blame goes to Mondo for this BS "randomly inserted pink" BS, just release a X amount of a "super limited pink" and call it day, charge more if they want.  That way we don't have people ordering 5 copies on amazon lol