Drive Soundtrack?

I cannot argue this because I agree with you on a personal level. I can see why others feel differently though and it would be nice if people who have 0 interest in the actual release not come on here to promote their flip. It's pretty easy just to keep quiet and throw your pink copies up on eBay instead of showing others that you're here solely to leech off this thread and the people who are on it.

No ones here to "leech" and who are you to say if someone isn't legitamitely interested in this album? I wanted to get this release as soon as it went up and missed out on it. I got lucky, VERY LUCKY, and somehow got 4 pinks out of 4. I have personal bills and what not and this was kind of a lifesaver for me. My personal life and decisions don't depend on how you view me on a vinyl community. I wanted to honestly come in here and see if anyone was interested in these and all I got was crap.

No ones here to "leech" and who are you to say if someone isn't legitamitely interested in this album? I wanted to get this release as soon as it went up and missed out on it. I got lucky, VERY LUCKY, and somehow got 4 pinks out of 4. I have personal bills and what not and this was kind of a lifesaver for me. My personal life and decisions don't depend on how you view me on a vinyl community. I wanted to honestly come in here and see if anyone was interested in these and all I got was crap.

There are people interested in these.  So what have you done about it?

Actions speak louder than words...

Bills, bills, bills.  Some excuses never get old.  Is your cat sick too?  You've got bills but the first thing you ask for is a limited tour press?  Sounds like your priorities aren't too straight now huh?

Someone's math is off. Average price for the last 5 on eBay that are 

Here's my main point: You have a choice to buy a sealed copy and roll the dice on color for around $30 or you can pay around $45 (avg ebay price over last couple weeks) for a guaranteed pink. If someone absolutely has to have pink then they should pay the extra $15 and be happy. I think everyone's raging hard on for this is getting a little ridiculous. Sure, I bought one and when it's delivered today I don't care if it is black or pink.

Is this right?

My math says average price of last five (confirmed pink) sold is $88.4, while the median price for all the pink's on eBay is $105. Which makes flipping them bitches all the more attractive I suppose. 

I think it is safe to say SOMEONE in here won't be getting one. 

Now, allow me to be the gentleman who gives you a shot at redemption. I'll happily play the part of the buyer who was able to score one from you cheap. 

Don't want it.  I would hope someone on here is able to get one though and what better person than you to get some of that good karma back in return!  Hook this guy up!

Someone's math is off. Average price for the last 5 on eBay that are

Is this right?

My math says average price of last five (confirmed pink) sold is $88.4, while the median price for all the pink's on eBay is $105. Which makes flipping them bitches all the more attractive I suppose.

You're right. I just did a quick glance and was confused because people are using the tag "black or pink".

It is funny though to see prime examples shown on this thread as to why Mondo needs to stop doing this "randomly inserted vinyl" cracker jack box BS.  Give the people the option to receive the vinyl copy they want and don't leave it up to blind chance because these are exactly the kinds of things that are going to happen.

Is it me or are you annoyingly repeating yourself?

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_st

You, my friend, need to get a life and stop whining about every little fart out there...

Wait, isn't that what you just did with your first post???

Another case of someone running his mouth just a little too much.  You should have never come on here and stated that you don't even like this album because apparently now you want a pink vinyl of an album you don't even like "just to have"?  Hahahahahaha

Has anybody received their copy from Bullmoose yet?  I got an email a week ago saying that it was shipping, but I still haven't gotten it.

Got my copy in today - pink variant.

Edit: FUACK! The first track skips! Emailed BM but probably won't get get a pink replacement.

Fuck the pink isn't even that rare who cares. It's not like /100 or less.

Right? haha it's /1,000 now? Two pressings of /1,500?

Yeah, well, I think I'll leave you and your fancy imagination alone and hope you're having good times...

I could have sworn I was imagining things when you of all people stated that you wanted to buy a copy of this release even though you made it pretty clear earlier that you don't even like this album.  Wake me up from my nightmare!

There are people interested in these.  So what have you done about it?

Auctions speak louder than words...

Bills, bills, bills.  Some excuses never get old.  Is your cat sick too?  You've got bills but the first thing you ask for is a limited tour press?  Sounds like your priorities aren't too straight now huh?

fixed it for you. :P

fixed it for you. :P

Honestly that's pretty funny but it has nothing to do with my situation. I never said how much my bills were or how many I had and wouldn't a trade make more financial sense than buying with cash?? I don't think anyone on here has the right to tell someone that they're priorities aren't right..you don't know what they have going for them or not going for them. Toki I've always thought you were a pretty cool guy since I joined VC but that was pretty lame.

oh boy, if youre gonna get butt hurt over that then you missed the whole point of the joke. im not taking sides, i just saw the opportunity to crack a joke in light of all this stupid arguing. 

you even said yourself that it was funny. but carry on..think im lame...i dont care. im still proud of that joke haha.