Drive Soundtrack?

oh boy, if youre gonna get butt hurt over that then you missed the whole point of the joke. im not taking sides, i just saw the opportunity to crack a joke in light of all this stupid arguing.

you even said yourself that it was funny. but carry on..think im lame...i dont care. im still proud of that joke haha.

Like I said, it was funny but this is the Internet and I obviously took it the wrong way lol no biggie

Honestly that's pretty funny but it has nothing to do with my situation. I never said how much my bills were or how many I had and wouldn't a trade make more financial sense than buying with cash?? I don't think anyone on here has the right to tell someone that they're priorities aren't right..you don't know what they have going for them or not going for them. Toki I've always thought you were a pretty cool guy since I joined VC but that was pretty lame.

So do you need the money for bills or do you not? If not, why even bring it up? You're not being honest on here and I know I can smell it.

There are people interested in these.  So what have you done about it?

Actions speak louder than words...

Bills, bills, bills.  Some excuses never get old.  Is your cat sick too?  You've got bills but the first thing you ask for is a limited tour press?  Sounds like your priorities aren't too straight now huh?

God damn dude, get a grip.

George-Osborne-010.jpg

Actually no, I would liked to have gotten one, but I have this and a pic disc and I'd rather keep the latter. You guys are totes hilar though, really creative and original, keep up the witchhunt. 

I'll sell it at cost plus shipping, I don't care, if I wanted to fool with eBay I'd go ahead and do that.

so let me get this, you're supposedly feeling completely satisfied with only owning the RSD version so you want to sell the regular version AFTER finding out it's the black version, LMAO

These were supposed to be all black not all pink. Kind of a crazy deal..sort of like ordering a copy of Daisy and getting The Devil and God instead

You got lucky with your percentages on the pink. That much is for sure! But why change your tune so quickly when you came here looking to help people get a record they want? Even if you just helped one person get a pink for cost and have your way with the other three, karma comes back around ya know?

To clarify. I am not talking about myself when I say let someone get a pink for cost, I have the rsd pic disc. And passed along another rsd pic disc to Sapst16 at cost. I have been in this same situation and made a guy's day over taking a cash grab.

"I have personal bills and what not and this was kind of a lifesaver for me."

Now apparently the bills aren't that big of a deal.  

"It's not like I'm trying to sell this for anything more than cost or a decent trade offer."

Now they're up on eBay for auction.

Kid, can I call you kid (seems pretty apparent you are one)?  Stop digging yourself a deeper hole and just accept the fact that you haven't been honest with this board and learn from your mistake.  If you're looking to flip your records, do so on eBay and don't come around here parading the fact that you're looking to profit off your scores, and I think you'll do much better with some of the others that you pretended to want to help out.

JUST BE HONEST!  Is that too much to ask?

Oh no, please delete your post!  Here we go again!  Haha.

This thread is like the Energizer Bunny, it keeps going and going and going and going.

And deleted, just in case i suffer some wrath from users here. But im really thankful to get a copy i must say. Never thought i will find one! Especially since im from singapore!

"I have personal bills and what not and this was kind of a lifesaver for me."

Now apparently the bills aren't that big of a deal.

"It's not like I'm trying to sell this for anything more than cost or a decent trade offer."

Now they're up on eBay for auction.

Kid, can I call you kid (seems pretty apparent you are one)? Stop digging yourself a deeper hole and just accept the fact that you haven't been honest with this board and learn from your mistake. If you're looking to flip your records, do so on eBay and don't come around here parading the fact that you're looking to profit off your scores, and I think you'll do much better with some of the others that you pretended to want to help out.

Okay, first off I only have one copy on eBay. Second, I said that I was trying to help some people out before I even knew these were all pink. Third, when was it ever said that my bills were no longer a big deal? Lets look at the math here. 4 Black copies for around 35 maybe 40 each with shipping and what not, comes to roughly 140-160 dollars. 4 Pink copies that are going for around 100 each, comes to roughly $400. It would be an easy deal to just sell black copies at cost and get some cash because that's not going to put a huge dent in my bills problem. $400 on the other hand would do quit well. This isn't really flipping because the value of this record is already there and in place. It's gained it's value since its release. My bills are for my wife and I both for our 8 month old son. I'm 24 not 16. Maybe before you start parading in here like a jackass you could look at things in someone else's perspective before your own. Do you honestly think I care about the karma of helping another on this board when I have my own wife and son to help?? That may sound bad but it's my job as a father and a husband to do right for them before someone else. Obviously not me or anyone else is going to change your mind on this subject because apparently you have the brain size of a gerbil.

Okay, first off I only have one copy on eBay. Second, I said that I was trying to help some people out before I even knew these were all pink. Third, when was it ever said that my bills were no longer a big deal? Lets look at the math here. 4 Black copies for around 35 maybe 40 each with shipping and what not, comes to roughly 140-160 dollars. 4 Pink copies that are going for around 100 each, comes to roughly $400. It would be an easy deal to just sell black copies at cost and get some cash because that's not going to put a huge dent in my bills problem. $400 on the other hand would do quit well. This isn't really flipping because the value of this record is already there and in place. It's gained it's value since its release. My bills are for my wife and I both for our 8 month old son. I'm 24 not 16. Maybe before you start parading in here like a jackass you could look at things in someone else's perspective before your own. Do you honestly think I care about the karma of helping another on this board when I have my own wife and son to help?? That may sound bad but it's my job as a father and a husband to do right for them before someone else. Obviously not me or anyone else is going to change your mind on this subject because apparently you have the brain size of a gerbil.

Kid just doesn't learn, does he?

It is flipping because you just bought these what? Yesterday?  That IS the exact definition of a flip.  You have $400 in bill debt, yet the first thing you ask for is another record?  You don't want me to crticize "your priorities" but does this really seem wise?  You have a kid dude, take care of your family, good god.

"Do you honestly think I care about the karma of helping another on this board when I have my own wife and son to help??"

You finally came to grips with the fact that you weren't looking to help someone on here out and that you're fully in it for yourself (which is fine, just don't try and BS us about it).

For your benefit, please stop with the nonsense.  Own up to the fact that you're not being honest with this board and just move on instead of making excuse after excuse that only ends up digging yourself a deeper hole.

I would love to hear all the ways I've been unhonest and have BSed anyone. I thought I was getting all black copies and somehow got lucky and got 4 pinks. My intentions were to sell 3 copies and trade one and I'm still trying to sell 3 copies and trade 1. The value is obviously greater for pink that black, no one has lied here.

I would love to hear all the ways I've been unhonest and have BSed anyone. I thought I was getting all black copies and somehow got lucky and got 4 pinks. My intentions were to sell 3 copies and trade one and I'm still trying to sell 3 copies and trade 1. The value is obviously greater for pink that black, no one has lied here.

"unhonest" there's no way a 24 y/o just wrote that.

Trolled I tell ya...

Good gosh, it's been years since I've been trolled this hard.  Kudos to you!!!

Next excuse:  "Auto correct made me spell out unhonest"

Good news buddy, daddy got 4 pinks! You and mommy pick ANYTHING you want out of the new Kohl's catalog. 

Hey son, do you want the new Coasta Tour press?  I know we haven't had gas or electricity for 2 weeks but those things can wait.  Hungry?  Worse case scenario, we eat the fucking tour press.