Anybody excited for Skyrim?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited. Might be going to the midnight release with some of my friends, cuz we have nothing better to do. :P I'm just trading in Arkham City and Dead Island. When I get ready to beat Arkham City, I can borrow it from my cousins. And I have Dead Island on my PC. So. Plus, 30% extra trade-in credit at GameStop. :D I can pay off this, and a good chunk of Assassin's Creed.

Oh, and for the person who asked, basically, you pick your race/class, develop skills, kill shit with your choice of swords, boss, magic, or hands, do quests and play through the story, and stuff like that. Kills dragons and shit. You know how it is.

I'm excited. Might be going to the midnight release with some of my friends, cuz we have nothing better to do. :P I'm just trading in Arkham City and Dead Island. When I get ready to beat Arkham City, I can borrow it from my cousins. And I have Dead Island on my PC. So. Plus, 30% extra trade-in credit at GameStop. :D I can pay off this, and a good chunk of Assassin's Creed.

Oh, and for the person who asked, basically, you pick your race/class, develop skills, kill shit with your choice of swords, boss, magic, or hands, do quests and play through the story, and stuff like that. Kills dragons and shit. You know how it is.

Is it online or single player or both? If both does the single player hold up or do most people go straight to online play?

Is it online or single player or both? If both does the single player hold up or do most people go straight to online play?

Single player only. Decent main quest with lots of side quests involving the standard fare. Thieves guilds, wizards guilds, finding rare weapons, etc. It looks pretty deep and if your an RPG fan you'll probably like.

Typical complaint is the combat system is monotonous, but that didn't ruin it for me. I'll be picking up at midnight tonight. Nerd style.

This next week, productivity in America and other big gaming countries is going to be terrible. No one's gonna be doing anything. :P And yes, it's single player only. Though I have heard that future Fallout and Elder Scrolls games may have online. Kinda like a big-ass MMO. But better. Paid off my Skyrim and most of my Revelations today by trading in some games and getting the 30% extra credit. So I'm excited.