2012 No Sleep Records Subscription Thread

[image]

Going to purchase the majority of the 2012 releases next year? Get it all in one purchase with the 2012 Subscription Package!

All vinyl will be coming on a Subscription exclusive color way, special B-Side label, and will be packaged with a letter pressed wrap around. Only 150 packages are available for purchase!

Package includes

- ALL 2012 Vinyl releases

- Slipmat

- Carabiner

- Exclusive Watch

- Exclusive Koozie

- Random Sticker Pack

http://nosleepstore.com/product/703

Only 30 people signed up to receive the 12 " and about 35 for the 7". IF this is still available early next year, I'll pick one up. But with the holidays coming up.... This isn't in my financial reach as of now. Also, I wish they'd give us an estimate of how many records they plan on pressing in the 2012 catalog. Guess they're not making that mistake again.

Only 30 people signed up to receive the 12 " and about 35 for the 7". IF this is still available early next year, I'll pick one up. But with the holidays coming up.... This isn't in my financial reach as of now. Also, I wish they'd give us an estimate of how many records they plan on pressing in the 2012 catalog. Guess they're not making that mistake again.

What's really got me curious is that they said some early 2012 releases are going to be included in the 2011 package. Does that mean if I have both subscriptions I'm getting 2 copies? Though that would throw off the 150 numbers from the 2012 if the 30 from 2011 got one too.

uh...so i wonder what they are doing for all the people with the 2011 subscription.

just checked the cart amount, only 74 of these left already. look like i'll be missing out on this one too.

theres still 130 or so left, we had to set qties per territory for now, but we will be moving them around as needed.

Judging by how the this and the 6131 2011 subscriptions went...I'll pass.

Really? I think this one went fairly well considering it was the first time they did it (and it will only get smoother from here on out).

Plus, there are already 14 releases on No Sleep's calendar for next year, and while Chris would probably kill me for saying what they are specifically, I can say that Touche Amore, the Wonder Years and Balance & Composure will be involved in some way (along with many others, including some killer new signings).

What's really got me curious is that they said some early 2012 releases are going to be included in the 2011 package. Does that mean if I have both subscriptions I'm getting 2 copies? Though that would throw off the 150 numbers from the 2012 if the 30 from 2011 got one too.

there's 200 of the color way being made to cover initial ones for 2011 kids, band members, friends.

Really? I think this one went fairly well considering it was the first time they did it (and it will only get smoother from here on out).

Plus, there are already 14 releases on No Sleep's calendar for next year, and while Chris would probably kill me for saying what they are specifically, I can say that Touche Amore, the Wonder Years and Balance & Composure will be involved in some way (along with many others, including some killer new signings).

love you <3

REALLY stoked for the B&C and Touche releases coming out next year.

It's just my personal judgement. Not knocking the label, but I could see many thing going wrong with any subscription series. What might sway me is an actual list of releases included which the subscription....

there's 200 of the color way being made to cover initial ones for 2011 kids, band members, friends.

Oh awesome! I really don't care what anyone says I think I'm getting my money's worth. No Sleep put out some of my favorite releases this year. Can't wait to see what's coming.

It's just my personal judgement. Not knocking the label, but I could see many thing going wrong with any subscription series. What might sway me is an actual list of releases included which the subscription....

different label though.. and no list can be released since its all unannounced releases, bands, etc for the most part. sorry!