Limited Mewithoutyou Pressings

does anyone actually try to collect all mewithoutyou varaints at this point? i feel like with all the gilead presses, you'd have to be close to spending $500 by now.

I was thinking the same thing.

And frankly, Gilead >>> Burnt Toast

i have no issues with gilead, but burnt toast is one of my favorite labels. scott is an awesome dude, and he's always released some great music and supported great artists. not into many gilead bands, but it's a quality label.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking the same thing.

And frankly, Gilead >>> Burnt Toast

i have no issues with gilead, but burnt toast is one of my favorite labels. scott is an awesome dude, and he's always released some great music and supported great artists. not into many gilead bands, but it's a quality label.

I echo this sentiment.

Gilead is great. BTV has been around since '96 and been releasing some of my favorite bands in that time.

Pumpkins, I like. Orange suits them. Pumpkin pie is more of a brown or dark beige to me. Brown is one of my other most despised colors but it doesn't bother me to look at pumpkin pie however, I've never seen a brown vinyl that didn't make me want to melt it down into a goo and bury it in the yard. As a pie, I used to enjoy it more. Something changed and I find myself less and less inclined to have a piece every year.

I was actually expecting these to be translucent. As much as I prefer solid opaque red, I think a standard translucent would have been better for them. These marbley recycled vinyl mixes are pretty hit or miss and are more often miss. I wouldn't mind seeing a nicer picture with higher resolution if anyone was up for that. I still think I'd take these over the orange.