Limited Mewithoutyou Pressings

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine in a while back and just got a chance to listen to it. It skips like mad all through the first track. It made me cringe so I couldn't listen to the rest. And I had it on green too. >.<

got mine today and I'm having the same issue. Can anyone else listen to theirs before they put them on eBay as unplayed? Mine skipped I think four times on the first song...

I got mine in a while back and just got a chance to listen to it. It skips like mad all through the first track. It made me cringe so I couldn't listen to the rest. And I had it on green too. >.<

got mine today and I'm having the same issue. Can anyone else listen to theirs before they put them on eBay as unplayed? Mine skipped I think four times on the first song...

Glad I'm not the only one. Mine skips five or six times in the first thirty seconds or so of the first song. I couldn't make it past that.

pioneer PL-518 with shure m97xe

I've never had issues with any record, even the epitaph represses a year or two ago. First song is pretty rough, the rest isn't too bad that I noticed..

edit: on second listen, the first song only had one skip. Gonna give the second side a run through and we'll see how it goes.

I had the same problem with a black copy I ordered from Burnt Toast. First track had a bunch of skips, after some cleaning/tweaking I could get all but one BAD skip out... no visual damage

The emails back and forth with Burnt Toast that followed caused me to boycott ever buying directly from them again... for those that have tried to contact, please update us on how it goes...

I looked and didn't see any visible damage. And I don't have any record cleaning supplies, so I'm not gonna risk it. And I was just using some 5-in-1 record player thing. Nothing fancy. And now I don't have a record player to listen to the rest of it on. Win. >.>

This was the first time I'd ever ordered from them. And the only update I can post is that I've yet to receive an email back.

Glad I'm not the only one. Mine skips five or six times in the first thirty seconds or so of the first song. I couldn't make it past that.

Yeah, I gave this to my bro for Christmas and he said it skipping like mad on his record player. I told it probably his player or just the vinyl, but I guess not?! Let me know if burnt toast has a reply for this.

Miffed that you didn't get in on one of these /25 colored pressings?

Thank this guy.

I hope he sells all five of them, all five of them skip, all five people file claims, and he has to return the money, and is banned from eBay. Then he'll be stuck with five records that he can't sell because they all skip and he's banned from eBay. There we go.

Miffed that you didn't get in on one of these /25 colored pressings?

Thank this guy.

I hope he sells all five of them, all five of them skip, all five people file claims, and he has to return the money, and is banned from eBay. Then he'll be stuck with five records that he can't sell because they all skip and he's banned from eBay. There we go.

Think I should put some kind of disclaimer to avoid that?

Think I should put some kind of disclaimer to avoid that?

That looks an awful lot like my peach marble copy. How can you really tell the difference. Did they really let you purchase 5 of the /25? No limit on how many could be purchased doesn't seem right at all.