Anyone Know Anything About Paranormal Shit?

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':h53ddp3h]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':h53ddp3h]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

i have had some wild shit happen to me twice at me first apartment. two different occasions.

the first happened when we had bunch of people over skating out front and everyone came in to get some water and make fun of people hurting themselves on the internet. everyone is in my room. i walk out and go to the kitchen but when i get in the living room there was this really ridiculous roaring sound but it wasn't loud. i figured the radio was on static or the dvd player was on a menu screen and the tv was off. neither were on and i immediately kind of freaked cuz it was definitely in my apartment. i creeped back to my room and waved my room mate over. i gave him the shhhhhh and and made him follow me. he did the same thing i did, turned around looking really scared and whispered "what the fuck?". it then got real loud, like real fuckin loud and then just stopped. we were the only ones who heard it.

the next thing was really fucked. scariest moment of my life. same apartment. i woke up at 3AM randomly and couldn't go to sleep. i had a feeling like my anxiety was going through the roof for no reason. all the sudden i felt my bed sort of vibrating , but visually it wasn't. not really sure how to explain it. i started feeling really scared. shit was weird. slowly the shaking got more noticeable. i did the whole pull the covers over my head thing. eventually the shaking was so violent i was thrown onto my floor. i jumped up and jetted to the light switch and of course it didn't work. i ran out into the hall way and my room mates came out cuz they heard me hit my floor. they didn't believe me but they also didn't understand the light switch being on and the light being off. i flipped the switch off and on again and it lit right up.

we always felt like someone was there with us.

i have had some wild shit happen to me twice at me first apartment. two different occasions.

the first happened when we had bunch of people over skating out front and everyone came in to get some water and make fun of people hurting themselves on the internet. everyone is in my room. i walk out and go to the kitchen but when i get in the living room there was this really ridiculous roaring sound but it wasn't loud. i figured the radio was on static or the dvd player was on a menu screen and the tv was off. neither were on and i immediately kind of freaked cuz it was definitely in my apartment. i creeped back to my room and waved my room mate over. i gave him the shhhhhh and and made him follow me. he did the same thing i did, turned around looking really scared and whispered "what the fuck?". it then got real loud, like real fuckin loud and then just stopped. we were the only ones who heard it.

the next thing was really fucked. scariest moment of my life. same apartment. i woke up at 3AM randomly and couldn't go to sleep. i had a feeling like my anxiety was going through the roof for no reason. all the sudden i felt my bed sort of vibrating , but visually it wasn't. not really sure how to explain it. i started feeling really scared. shit was weird. slowly the shaking got more noticeable. i did the whole pull the covers over my head thing. eventually the shaking was so violent i was thrown onto my floor. i jumped up and jetted to the light switch and of course it didn't work. i ran out into the hall way and my room mates came out cuz they heard me hit my floor. they didn't believe me but they also didn't understand the light switch being on and the light being off. i flipped the switch off and on again and it lit right up.

we always felt like someone was there with us.

Holy Shit dude is this legit? If it escalated into physical contact or some shit like that. I think I would just move.

Well, My story to contribute is when I was in college. I only got the dorm I was in b/c it was the only one available. No one had lived there since the last person committed suicide in there. Everyone thought I was crazy because I had taken it. It hasn't been lived in for about 5 years. Occasionally I'd see someone in my room in a hoodie, but most def not a person. I always thought it was weird, but he didn't bother me. Eventually he left, but still was weird to wake up feeling someone in there (it was a single). Dunno, I've had various encounters in random places.

Well, My story to contribute is when I was in college. I only got the dorm I was in b/c it was the only one available. No one had lived there since the last person committed suicide in there. Everyone thought I was crazy because I had taken it. It hasn't been lived in for about 5 years. Occasionally I'd see someone in my room in a hoodie, but most def not a person. I always thought it was weird, but he didn't bother me. Eventually he left, but still was weird to wake up feeling someone in there (it was a single). Dunno, I've had various encounters in random places.

I havent had anything this crazy happen. Not sure I want to.

Yeah I was expecting that when I started this thread. But Figured Id ask some people here If they have had anything weird happen like this. And just wondering what the best solution would be. Or if its just My imagination. But I know my dog and He doesnt act that way. And the things moving and stuff Just strange.

Man, I dunno, I believe. I've had some weird shit happen, that it is hard to explain. Some people say ghosts don't exist. I dunno, I just have experiences man.

The being shaken in yr sleep by hands thing is SUPER unnerving to me. That's the kind of stuff that - while fascinating - is totally horrifying. It seems like yr experience with the hands as well as the bed shaking incident motorbike wrote about are more examples of poltergeists than ghosts - THAT particular realm of the supernatural is a bit too much for me, haha.

Man, I dunno, I believe. I've had some weird shit happen, that it is hard to explain. Some people say ghosts don't exist. I dunno, I just have experiences man.

The being shaken in yr sleep by hands thing is SUPER unnerving to me. That's the kind of stuff that - while fascinating - is totally horrifying. It seems like yr experience with the hands as well as the bed shaking incident motorbike wrote about are more examples of poltergeists than ghosts - THAT particular realm of the supernatural is a bit too much for me, haha.

Well I dunno. I'm not trying to be a hard ass or whatever. But in general once I face a fear, I kinda feel like I know what to expect next time. This shit used to un-nerve me, but now I'm un nerved that I 'm not!

ive been working in a stock room the last few weeks, and i keep thinking i see someone coming in the room behind me. and it kept happening, so it was beginning to freak me out. but tonight... and im sorry for this... but i pretty much realized that it was probably just my hair.

but ive always been pretty much pro-existence of paranormal. it just seems like there are TOO many stories told for it to be total bullshit.

i had one experience when i was about 11. for some reason i didnt have a bedroom door back then, and my room lead right to the kitchen. but i just remember waking up one morning when i was definitely the only one in my house. blurry eyed i looked up and swore i saw something walk by my room. but i convinced myself it was nothing and went back to sleep. woke up again to the sound of my stereo (not alarm clock) turning on, and switching back off before i could get the remote.

but then nothing ever happened after that.

i swear that all that stuff with the bed is legit. i have never been more terrified in my life. like i said i couldnt see the bed shaking but it was obvious what i felt. i really dont know a better way to explain it.

those are the only two experiences i have ever had in my life. after the whole noise in the living room thing we always joked around about the fourth room mate because we all felt like someone was there with us watching when the three of us were there. when friends would stay over they would say that they felt like someone else was in the room with them while they were sleeping. we always called the ghost white face (reference to the demon in the exorcist).

over the course of the apartment five people lived there. the fifth one swears one night he woke up and there was a person standing over him watching him while he was in bed. he said it lasted for like thirty minutes. he said he would have done something but he had this intense feeling of fear. eventually the person just walked towards the window and disappeared.

i had the same feeling when i was in bed, like i couldnt just get up and leave. really wild stuff.