The DEATHWISH Best of 2011 Year End List

jbannon

[image]

Click here for the list: http://www.deathwishinc.com/deathtalk/read.php?3,99874

(If the link doesn't take you to the thread, it's stickied at the top)

2011 was a huge year for Deathwish.

Special thanks to all of you who supported the collective efforts of Deathwish and our Affiliated Artists.

With that said, here is a huge year end list from us for you to peruse at your leisure.

Fuck all the other lists out there, this one is the best.

See you in 2012.

-J.

Thanks for the criticism.

For about a decade we've included the list on our board specifically as our site doesn't allow us to properly make a "New" section for this sort of News entry. It's simply the easiest way for us to display it. Since VC is a place where DW and the artists involved in our list are discussed, I figured I'd share it here.

-J.

awesome as it always was for couple years.

jake, i have one thing to confess. i supported deathwish lower than all passed years since i ever. (actually, all the record labels.) i hope i will do better in 2012. this year is bitter for me and my cash flow.

just wanna keep looking forward for what' next....

• 2 weeks later...
Good read, thanks.

Oh and jake, I don't know how you have the patience to always politely respond to all the negative posts (like the one in this thread) here, on theb9, and your own board. I commend you good sir.

I do what I can. I've always felt (and everyone at Deathwish especially) that open communication is everything. I've never been a fan of bands/labels that make themselves something other than human and approachable. Anyway, thanks for noticing the effort on behalf of everyone at DWHQ.

-J.