THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

Travis, do you have any control over what payment methods ht.com accepts? its somewhat strange that they dont accept paypal-transactions from overseas customers.

if you dont have any control over this, could you please forward this to whereever it should go? thanks :)

if I had to guess, it's that in some cases of packages getting "lost" in shipping, if a customer were to file a claim, doesn't the whole account get locked up? That would create problems for everyone.

hmm that might be it. still sucks for us internationals :(

its not even fucking fair that they do this. give you one measly hour to maybe in hopes find it able to be purchased online? i thought they were putting these out for the fans that "didnt want to pay $300 for a fucking thrice vinyl". i dont get it. just want it in my collection vinyl sometimes pisses me off lol.

it is dumb...but remember that vinyl can't be duplicated like cd's, if they made more with the same plates the last presses wouldn't be as good and if they made new plates they would have to sell X many more than 1000 to recoup their costs. They could do that but they may or may not have known for sure it would sell this well. Hope for a re-repress. and call your local stores. I found one at a store near me!

Just a heads up. I just put the last one on hold at Memorial City Mall in Houston. Guy said there was only one left since people had been putting them on hold since last night.

PS: I was gonna pick up an extra for someone on here at cost + shipping but he was like we only got one left. All others are accounted for!

edit: shinfo/ I will go pick it up during lunch. I hate the mall, I have insane social anxiety issues and just hate being in places like that. On top of that I am already dreading going in my business clothes. I always have this feeling that 1000 people are staring at me. Sounds stupid but it is why I typically buy everything online, cereal, toothpaste, deodorant, etc. I am the definition of an introvert I think. /shinfo

called Schaumburg, Il to see if they could hold me one. Girl said she had someone waiting since 845am to buy all 5 copies they got.

Update:

Called Rockford, IL said they had 1 left, and allowed me to put it on hold for my wife to go pick up for me.

Didn't call Lombard though.

Just a heads up. I just put the last one on hold at Memorial City Mall in Houston. Guy said there was only one left since people had been putting them on hold since last night.

PS: I was gonna pick up an extra for someone on here at cost + shipping but he was like we only got one left. All others are accounted for!

edit: shinfo/ I will go pick it up during lunch. I hate the mall, I have insane social anxiety issues and just hate being in places like that. On top of that I am already dreading going in my business clothes. I always have this feeling that 1000 people are staring at me. Sounds stupid but it is why I typically buy everything online, cereal, toothpaste, deodorant, etc. I am the definition of an introvert I think. /shinfo

Same thing in San Marcos, TX. I was going to pick up any extra copies for people here but a friend had already put 2 on hold and apparently they only had 3 because I got the last one.

Shit cray!

Oh and that cover is super pixelated. Even where it says Thrice and TAITA

called Schaumburg, Il to see if they could hold me one. Girl said she had someone waiting since 845am to buy all 5 copies they got.

sounds like flipper bullshit

I'd say so. She kind of chuckled when she was telling me about how he waited so long then bought them all. She also said she thought the entire company was Sold out of it. HaHa. Glad I called first since its like over an hour to get there.

Wow just read like 10 pages of this thread. Sorry for anyone who missed out ordering this morning. I have zero control about what payment methods the site takes and I have no idea why it was only showing up in the UK site, Ive never even heard of that before.

Anyways, there's about 100 copies left to go up on the site. There was an overrun of about 100 copies that were shipped here to CA from the plant so Im having those shipped to our distro center in TN where HT.com orders are filled. Thing is that they will just go back up for sale as soon as someone puts them away in the HT.com store and I have no way of knowing when that will be so it will be pretty random. I do know this though, it wont be today!

Also, Im hitting up Universal to see how quick we can get a repress done. Hopefully they have another 1000 jackets made already and we can turn this around really quick. I will update this thread when I have more solid info on a repress.

EDIT: Looking into this, it looks like not all the copies they were suppose to get (before the extra 100) didnt get up so there may be a couple hundred more going up for sale today. Will update this when I get more info. Hang tight guys.

If anyone picks up an extra copy of this I will pay an extra $20 for it. I know it's not the same as ebay prices, but I'm working out of town away from any HTs and it was already sold out online before I could get one. I have an extra copy of Major/minor I could trade if anyone's interested.

So it looks like the cost on these with tax and shipping to me will be $23.20. If you want in I have to have payment for the above amount by Monday. We will then work out the shipping price on an individual basis after I receive the records.

Also, this was without any codes. Are there any out there right now?

I am going through those who have responded already and seeing if you are still interested.

Bumping this for the gal above.

thank you kindly :)

that was much appreciated