THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

The new pressing came in. These will be going to to stores this week to be sold next week. Good chance the same thing that happened with the Mark Tom and Travis Show repress on HT.com will happen with this. Could really go up for sale any time between now and Tuesday but it might not be "real" until Tuesday. Apologies ahead of time for any inconvenience this may cause. Anyways...the cover has been fixed and is not all pixelated anymore. We will not be selling new covers on their own. Here are some pics:

Vinyl came out straight up red, looks pretty sweet.

[image]

[image]

Tried to get some decent pics of the cover but its kinda hard with a iPhone 3Gs

[image]

[image]

awesome! may pick up a cover by itself. was thinking about picking this 3rd pressing up and selling my 2nd pressing.

was it supposed to be orange and came out red or you asked for red. regardless it is a nice bright red, or at least looks like it.

You misread :)

Not selling covers on their own.

I had asked for a redish-orange to match that color on the insert but they came out just solid red. They look really good though.

awesome! may pick up a cover by itself. was thinking about picking this 3rd pressing up and selling my 2nd pressing.

was it supposed to be orange and came out red or you asked for red. regardless it is a nice bright red, or at least looks like it.

You misread :)

Not selling covers on their own.

I had asked for a redish-orange to match that color on the insert but they came out just solid red. They look really good though.

doh my bad lol. well that answers that. will attempt to pick up this press. if i can cool, if not not the end of the world.

So, just to make sure I read it right. This may go up online sometime around/after Thursday, but might not be actually the real thing until next Tuesday, but it is supposed to go out for sale at stores next Tuesday? I realize they you have no control over this though, Travis, so no worries if it happens different than you say.

Also, I know you probably can't announce anything until it's official, but any hints on any of your upcoming projects?

Yea with the way things have been going on HT.com lately Im hesitant to say when exactly anything is going to go up for sale. I dont know what the deal is with all that.

I dont want to hint at too much cause until its official it could always get called off. Blink stuff is all kinda on hold til the whole MTS thing gets cleared up but Im sure once thats all behind us we'll go forward with many new Blink represses. There is one thing being worked on that will be really awesome but again, not going to say just what it is yet.

Lot of other exclusives in the works, just waiting for them to get confirmed before I say anything.

Yea with the way things have been going on HT.com lately Im hesitant to say when exactly anything is going to go up for sale. I dont know what the deal is with all that.

I dont want to hint at too much cause until its official it could always get called off. Blink stuff is all kinda on hold til the whole MTS thing gets cleared up but Im sure once thats all behind us we'll go forward with many new Blink represses. There is one thing being worked on that will be really awesome but again, not going to say just what it is yet.

Lot of other exclusives in the works, just waiting for them to get confirmed before I say anything.

First Impressions is cool, it will likely never get pressed though.

It's just OK. I only really like it because of "T&C" with the DBZ intro, but that is because I love DBZ. They should just have it re-released on CD and keep it identical to the original to bring prices down (kinda like they did with the Mark, Tom and Travis Show cd).

Chances of it happening are slim though as the band seems to dislike it almost to the same level as Max Bemis and the Baseball EP. But I guess if Say Anything can get over it, maybe so can Thrice.

will this be in stores or just online?