Blowout vinyl at GoHastings

As long as you order new LPs, you're safe. I've ordered from them a dozen or so times with no problems at all.

I've had the same experience. If they do send you damaged records due to poor packaging they will refund you as well. They are hit and miss, but you get what you pay for. 

Dang that sucks. People who have complained about it though have gotten their money back or a new LP right?

Nothing was destroyed to the point that I wanted to put much effort into replacing it. But I said something to them and they said  "we're evaluating our shipping procedures with regards to LPs" or something, but I've heard other people have similar issues since then. This was well over a year ago. 

The one time I ordered from Hastings, I ordered two copies of the Scott Pilgrim Vs The World soundtrack. One for me, one as a going away present for my girlfriend who was going to school. I got one copy in a bubble mailer and a CD. both from separate shipping locations. Even though it was completely their fault, they wouldn't replace either unless I paid for shipping both ways. Had I known how quick the LP would've gone out of print, I would have had the CD replaced, but instead I just decided to never order from them again.

Dang that sucks. People who have complained about it though have gotten their money back or a new LP right?

Ive had good success with them except for 1 time where they sent me a copy of Aoxomoxoa in a bubble letter. That was obviously destroyed. They sent me a new copy and after the fact, they told me they wanted me to return the damaged copy. I told them to fuck off and never heard anything from them again about it.

Ill still order from them, especially when they decide to do another 30% off sale. Shipping is also usually only a buck. Worth the risk and hassle, IMO

When I ordered from them they shipped my record in between 2 pieces of cardboard taped together. My record was also opened from the plastic wrap. Someone had opened it with en exacto knife leaving a nice cut line on the front jacket. They didn't have anymore copies of it so I ended up just keeping although I was very annoyed.

Well the two copies I ordered shipped Saturday so I'll let you know soon.

That would be awesome if it was. I wish I could find a copy of Automatic Writing by Ataxia for less than $30.