Glamour Kills Tour 12"! TWY/Transit/ALFW/IIOI/PBC

billya

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For any one who wants to try to get this but can't make it to a show, I just posted my extra copy on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120875289832#ht_500wt_1413

instead of being a flipper, why would you just offer it to people here at COST? ya know be a cool person instead of a dick

For any one who wants to try to get this but can't make it to a show, I just posted my extra copy on eBay:

instead of being a flipper, why would you just offer it to people here at COST? ya know be a cool person instead of a dick

He mad...

I pre-ordered the vinyl with a ticket to a show I couldn't go to, so I need to recoup the expense of the ticket and vinyl which is about $30. Also, who ever wants it the most, gets it this way. Fair enough for me...

I pre-ordered the vinyl with a ticket to a show I couldn't go to, so I need to recoup the expense of the ticket and vinyl which is about $30. Also, who ever wants it the most, gets it this way. Fair enough for me...

Are you fucking retarted? You have 2 copies and are flipping one. You mean to tell me you spent 60+ for 2 splits. Fucking dumb. You're just a flipper.

Are you fucking retarted?

Clearly, he is. He signed up solely to flip records he's just recently purchased. These idiots are starting to get out of hand.

Are you fucking retarted?

Clearly, he is. He signed up solely to flip records he's just recently purchased. These idiots are starting to get out of hand.

Do you only have a problem with the fact that it's being sold recently after being bought? If one were to wait 2 years to sell their copy that would be ok? How is that really any different?

Either way why do you care so much what someone does with something they bought with their own money. If you want it at cost I'm sure some kids will sell it to you for that price. Auctions are for people to pay what they want for items. So if no one wants to pay over the cost of the vinyl then it will go for roughly cost. If it goes for more then you don't have to fucking bid on it. Quit judging people who might want to make back some money they lost. It's not like he set it up as "buy it now" at like 60 bucks like the real dumbass flippers do.

Do you only have a problem with the fact that it's being sold recently after being bought? If one were to wait 2 years to sell their copy that would be ok? How is that really any different?

Either way why do you care so much what someone does with something they bought with their own money. If you want it at cost I'm sure some kids will sell it to you for that price. Auctions are for people to pay what they want for items. So if no one wants to pay over the cost of the vinyl then it will go for roughly cost. If it goes for more then you don't have to fucking bid on it. Quit judging people who might want to make back some money they lost. It's not like he set it up as "buy it now" at like 60 bucks like the real dumbass flippers do.

are you and him the same person? seriously? just get the fuck off the boards if you think putting shit on ebay is cool instead of offering it to somebody on here first.

sure i have used ebay to sell records before, but only AFTER i offer them to people on here. and sorry not everybody is cool and will sell records back to others at retail. most people are greedy fucks like you two.