whats your favorite record you own?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dom - Sun Bronzed Greek Gods Test Print

When I found out that a user here was selling a test print to one of my favorite records of the past couple years by one of my favorite bands, I knew I had to own it. When it finally arrived, I was delighted to find out it was #1 of 7.

awesome. i love dom so, so much. theyre currently residing in my area, but never really play any shows it seems.

favorite piece in my collection.. well it was your favorite weapon before the repress. now that i have 4 more, it doesnt seem so special.

now its probably kevin devine - buried by the buzzzzzz 7"

best looking vinyl.. emery - weak's end, blue & smoke

best find.. wwe wrestling album

Couple from me too.

Hundred Reasons - EP Two (on like a flouresent colour vinyl and no sleeve looks beautiful)

Green Day - 1000 Hours (Green Version, looks proper raw and old [1989] and on nice colour vinyl)

I Hate Myself - 2 Songs (Freaking love this album however cant listen to it at the moment as I have no record player :( )

Alkaline Trio - Hell Yes (Always loved this song so tracked down the 7" even though its only on black its still a corker)

Edit- Might as well make it top five

The Movielife - Seld Destruct (on white, first vinyl item i got from the Movielife)

I probably listen to The Who's Quadrophenia

i just got my copy out. i haven't listened to it in years. is it normal for the lp to have side 1 and 4 and the second lp to have side 2 and 3?

I tried to look it up and couldn't find anything. I bought it years ago when I was on a Who kick after a Pearl Jam kick.

I probably listen to The Who's Quadrophenia

i just got my copy out. i haven't listened to it in years. is it normal for the lp to have side 1 and 4 and the second lp to have side 2 and 3?

I tried to look it up and couldn't find anything. I bought it years ago when I was on a Who kick after a Pearl Jam kick.

I have wondered the same myself, but I don't know for sure. It seems to me that records pressed like that are designed with record changers in mind. That way, you could stack the records and hear side 1 go right into side 2, then flip the stack and hear 3 and 4. I have no idea whether or not that is actually the reason, but it seems to make the most sense.