It's beneath me to fight someone over a piece of vinyl - it isn't beneath me to punch a 45 year old man who thinks it's cool to fuck with a High School kid. It never escalated to anything close to that, like I said I walked away and gave the kid his shot.

What's missing from the letter is that there were 33 copies there today and our group was on the cusp.

Hope I don't come off like an asshole here but I was just blown away and the anger built in me as this kid asked me to help.

I would have jacked him in the mouth but then again assholes don't have to do very much to give me an excuse, haha.

To those in Northhampton - extend my apologies to Ben please. Mention I was the guy calling out the line-cutter who looked like Mitt Romney and thought it cool to fuck with a high school kid. I really wish I didn't raise my voice at the guy. I woke up feeling awful that I got so damn heated. At the same time I appreciate a couple of the comments above. I hate when people take advantage of others in front of me.

I have no tolerance for cutting in line, period. I got into words with a 35-40 year old guy at a McDonalds two weeks ago, because he just figured he was above everyone else. ONE person behind me (out of probably 12) helped back me up. I was so pissed. I looked at everyone behind me and said "This doesn't bother you? He's not cutting in front of me, but he's trying to cut in front of you."

No one said shit.

I think Americans prefer to avoid confrontation. I was shaking I was so pissed, all over a man wanting to get his cheeseburger before everyone else. I can only imagine how it would end in a RRS line.

there_will_be_blood.jpg

No one cut today but record counts were tough. Only five triple deckers and five posters (sorry Casey). They had 20 Romes and 15 Big Three Tri-Colors.

Thought I might get couple triples but no dice. We were 10 and 11 and were pumped. Until they showed up and let us know. Ah well, I didn't come for that anyway, got my Rome!

Met another VC dude here. Grabbing beers now, forget his username but maybe he'll chime in. Anyway. Worth it trip. Thanks for the answers.

That dude is super nice. He came from Albany. Slept in his car with his lady, no one else showe until 6am.

I was #3 at 5a.m.!!!

I was also given what I was told was the last poster for that stop and I was again #3 in line.

Got myself a triple decker, big three tri, rome double LP, slip mat, and 45 adapter.

ridiculously stoked for my first RRS experience. now i'm at work for the next 6 hours, and I didn't sleep at all last night. I'm on hour 30 and counting of being awake right now. will definitely respond to this post if i start hallucinating.

Heard that on the Vault somewhere, Ben Swank said they were sending Vault 13 to last names alphabetically (A to Z), so for Vault 14, they’re doing it backwards (Z to A).

i've thought for awhile that they did something like that. I'm a G and sometimes I feel like I get mine early and the next time I feel like I wait forever.

Saw Jack White at Bridge School Benefit last night (all acoustic festival of sorts, for those of you who don't know). I don't think bands were allowed to sell merch because it's a fundraising concert so I wasn't able to get anything for anyone. So if someone wants to get me some tour singles in the future just based on my good intentions to try and get some merch for the people of this board that'd be nice.

But, on the bright side Dean and Allison came out to play "Cut like a Buffalo" with him and Allison sang "Love Interruption" with Jack. Pretty groovy.

I thought about all of that. Still better than that dude making out in the end.

PM me your address please, Dave. I still owe you back for the Shaq pogs anyway.

(PS - Please don't jump to the conclusion that I am sending you a Triple Decker, but me and my lovely wife would like to send you a care package for being a bad-ass | Karma is real.)