I'm sort of surprised by the responses here. I get that some of the releases havent been super exciting, but there are a ton of good bands under TMR. And even if you arent into them, its day 1 in the 8th hour with 1-2 releases per hour. You think they are gonna drop all their big projects (if they do exist) in the beginning so that spenders walk away early? They like to play games, tease you, ect. 

They may not drop anything Jack-related, or they may wait till Friday night. But its day 1 in hour 8 of a 3 day sale!

I'm sort of surprised by the responses here. I get that some of the releases havent been super exciting, but there are a ton of good bands under TMR. And even if you arent into them, its day 1 in the 8th hour with 1-2 releases per hour. You think they are gonna drop all their big projects (if they do exist) in the beginning so that spenders walk away early? They like to play games, tease you, ect. 

They may not drop anything Jack-related, or they may wait till Friday night. But its day 1 in hour 8 of a 3 day sale!

you're totally right, but it has nothing to do with strategy. the hardcore fans will buy anything, even if they have it, just to have more to trade with. it's pretty  nuts. it looks like certain items they've only had a handful of. 

you're totally right, but it has nothing to do with strategy. the hardcore fans will buy anything, even if they have it, just to have more to trade with. it's pretty  nuts. it looks like certain items they've only had a handful of. 

Exactly what I thought. They started with a bang to give you a taste with a triple decker. Now they are trickling in lower items because you know the possibilities now. There may be a full day of stuff like this or more. I doubt they are gonna start dropping vaults and Dead Weather/Stripes items first thing. 

Im totally get the lack of excitement over the recent items, but its really early.