Bright Eyes Back Catalog REPRESS - Preorder

gmoney

http://saddle-creek.com/store/519

This bundle contains all six 2012 Bright Eyes Vinyl reissues! By purchasing this bundle, you will be guaranteed to receive all six releases (in three separate shipments as soon as they become available). Each reissue contains a CD of the album packaged in the jacket.

Upon purchase, you will also receive a download containing all 6 albums. Please note, this is a hefty download (600 MB) - make sure you have a stable connection.

For US customers, each package will be sent via USPS Media Mail. For international customers, each package will be sent via USPS international first class. Shipping is included in the price of the bundle. - Please select your appropriate location when ordering!

US: $99 (includes USPS Media Mail shipping)

Canada: $129 (includes USPS International First Class shipping)

Elsewhere/World: $159 (includes USPS International First Class shipping)

March 6 Street Date (February 21 ship date for pre-orders):

"A Collection of Songs" - http://saddle-creek.com/store/14!

"Oh Holy Fools" - http://saddle-creek.com/store/79!

April 3 Street Date (March 20 ship date for pre-orders):

"Letting Off the Happiness" - Pre-orders start Feb 21

"Every Day and Every Night" - Pre-orders start Feb 21

May 1 Street Date (April 17 ship date for pre-orders):

"Fevers and Mirrors" - Pre-orders start March 20

"There Is No Beginning to the Story" - Pre-orders start March 20

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember when that original bright eyes vinyl boxset (5 releases on 7 LPs) was 37 bucks in 2004. still regret missing out on that.

The reason I sold mine though was because the quality was always a little lacking to me. My copy of Fevers was a little rough too. I'm glad these are getting maybe a little nicer treatment and I can pick up the ones I want. Although I wish they were cheaper (as always).

Will probably pick up three of them eventually.

So the diff. between the box set and this...this has There is no beginning and the son ambulance songs on holy night...is that it?

the boxset also came on flimsy vinyl and not real jackets, just basically the sleeves you would expect to find IN the jackets. So I believe this will likely be 180g, Saddle Creek never skimps on the Bright Eyes stuff and it will likely be much nicer jackets. Someone from Saddle Creek has been posting on here recently, maybe they can confirm?

So the diff. between the box set and this...this has There is no beginning and the son ambulance songs on holy night...is that it?

the boxset also came on flimsy vinyl and not real jackets, just basically the sleeves you would expect to find IN the jackets. So I believe this will likely be 180g, Saddle Creek never skimps on the Bright Eyes stuff and it will likely be much nicer jackets. Someone from Saddle Creek has been posting on here recently, maybe they can confirm?

This site says 180 gram -

http://www.musicdirect.com/p-65866-bright-eyesson-ambulance-oh-holy-fools-the-music-of-180g-lp-cd.aspx

not a bad deal for that price, but this is hard for me to justify considering i own the box set.

also, i don't think these albums contain the bonus songs that are in the box.

i'll probably get the "no beginning" ep though, that thing was great.

and maybe the fools split, for the SA tracks.

I think the fellas name was petgrief, if i remember correctly