THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

i love how this thread becomes a general chat thread of VC members hanging out till this goes up. haha.

HAHAHA Once it goes up, it's every man for themselves and then everyone can go back to talking shit to one another and then it will eventually just die and float down to thread oblivion.

until the second repress....

Ya same here. Have you seen Rubber? Something about a wandering car tire with telekinetic powers who murders people. I hear it's awesome

The whole point as to why that movie was made was to make a movie without any point at all. Its interesting, but if you're looking for any storyline or reasoning you'll be pretty damn confused.

I give it a B-.

Haha someone in the DK thread called the /50 brown & white the Santorum Swirl

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA That's fucking great! I grabbed two copies of the brown for a buddy of mine as a gift. I never opened it and didn't tell him about the color and when he opened it he was like it looks like someone shit a record! Don't get me wrong I understand what Ross was trying to do but this is by far the only record I own that literally looks like poo brown.

HAHAHA Once it goes up, it's every man for themselves and then everyone can go back to talking shit to one another and then it will eventually just die and float down to thread oblivion.

until the second repress....

hahaha true, I forgot about that one. I'm on the fence about grabbing another press of this if I'm able to grab this one. Same with AITA, I don't mind the 8-bit cover art but I feel like I should try to grab one for Artist and I feel like if I do that my thrice collection won't be complete unless I have another Vheissu, god damn you variants!

exactly!

I haven't seen it in maybe 10 years, if memory serves the snowman takes the carrot off of his face and sticks in on his snowman crotch and rapes Shannon Elizabeth in the shower, such a shitty/great flick.

Yepp, that's the one! When I was in high school a friend of mine worked at Block Buster so it was pretty much protocol that every weekend we would get together with some cheesy ass movies like that and make drinking games out of them. My favorite movies were all the ghetto ass Belly and Scarface rip offs. They always had the best dialog. If I remember correctly Rocafella records put out a movie with their artists, it was so fucking bad but at the same time so great. We took a shot of beer every time someone said "fuck"