THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

Yes, another Thrice thread.

Thrice - Vheissu 2xLP on solid brown vinyl in a gatefold jacket

This will be limited to 1000 copies just like The Artist in the Ambulance repress and will also be $19.99

Ive asked them to use the original CD artwork and they dont think it will be an issue but thats what they told me for Artist and then that changed. Anyways, for now its going to be the original CD artwork. I will let you know if it changes.

Not exactly sure when this will be available but likely about a month or so after TAITA 2xLP. Sorry for the people who want to order them off HT.com together. Im sure TAITA will be long gone from HT.com when Vheissu goes up for sale. I will update this thread as we get closer to this actually coming out.

Any questions? Post them in this thread.

1st post, 1st page.

Well yea...there's that too :)

It seems the lowest numbers were the ones affected. Anyone under 700 get shipping confirmation?

666 here, and mine should be delivered today.

I'm wondering, how many people just ordered one copy of Vheissu and got their order cancelled? I threw Joyce Manor's album in with my order because of the flat rate shipping. I'm wondering if ordering more than one thing helps the chances of an order getting "picked."

Yes, another Thrice thread.

Thrice - Vheissu 2xLP on solid brown vinyl in a gatefold jacket

This will be limited to 1000 copies just like The Artist in the Ambulance repress and will also be $19.99

Ive asked them to use the original CD artwork and they dont think it will be an issue but thats what they told me for Artist and then that changed. Anyways, for now its going to be the original CD artwork. I will let you know if it changes.

Not exactly sure when this will be available but likely about a month or so after TAITA 2xLP. Sorry for the people who want to order them off HT.com together. Im sure TAITA will be long gone from HT.com when Vheissu goes up for sale. I will update this thread as we get closer to this actually coming out.

Any questions? Post them in this thread.

1st post, 1st page.

Cool thanks for the heads up.

It seems the lowest numbers were the ones affected. Anyone under 700 get shipping confirmation?

666 here, and mine should be delivered today.

I'm wondering, how many people just ordered one copy of Vheissu and got their order cancelled? I threw Joyce Manor's album in with my order because of the flat rate shipping. I'm wondering if ordering more than one thing helps the chances of an order getting "picked."

"Not picked" shouldn't even be a valid status. What the fuck is this, Duck Duck Goose?

I also got mine today, packed well and looks great. Also, fuck the Celtics, "The Truth"(really?? ughh...) should have stayed in that fucking wheelchair. What a joke.

I like this guy

I like you too Travis, my shelves are much more full than they would be if it wasn't for what you do and the info you provide here.

I haven't gotten a cancellation or shipping email and I get an error every time I try to check the status. I've pretty much accepted that I'm not getting a copy.

like ive said a million times, hot topic was having troubles with shipping confirmation emails. just call them and they will tell you if its cancelled or give you a tracking number.

record-rarities is iplaywitlights. She comes on here every so often and is bold about being a flipper. She loves to get a rise out of people on these boards. Hell, she'll probably chime in here at some point.

She was also the one that bought 20% of the Mewithoutyou /50 pressing and put them up for $100 each.

She's dumb.

Ah, Casey. My favorite member.

In all honesty I don't come here to get a rise out of people, just address comments that are related to me. Why not right? You obviously care about me so I'll chime in every now and then to let you know I'm doing fine.

Now to be productive, there is no limit on the quantity that can be ordered. The possibility of someone snatching up all of these within the first few minutes is possible, but I highly doubt it. Here is a previous order of mine:

[image]

Don't really know what to say to those who got screwed over. This mistake is no different from one of SRC/MTS. Seems HT is really being shady about it too, not giving customers the real reason why(I don't think they know really, and they should fess up to the mistake). Not trying to put hate on HT because they do things right 99% of the time, but people shouldn't turn their heads on the matter because of that.

With that being said, I've got copies available for those who missed out :)

I remember when I used to live with my parents

How many in total has been pressed so far? The first batch last week was 200+ or so, and then this batch was 800? So /1000 for the HT pressing.

Its all the same pressing. With the over run there were exactly 1066 copies

It may be a n00b question, but what exactly is the over run for? I always assumed the extra pressings were given out to the bands/labels/whoever involved with the release or that there was just extra material (sleeves and/or records) left after the pressing limit.