THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

I picked up two copies of this record and was able to order in time. I bought 2 so i would be able to make a trade for one of the following records...

Would anyone be interested in trading for any of these records:

AFI "Sing The Sorrow" LP

Dillinger Escape Plan "Miss Machine" LP

Bayside "Shudder" LP

Thrice "Beggars" LP

Thrice "The Alchemy Index" 4xLP

Vheissu for The Alchemy Index seems like a fair trade.

I picked up two copies of this record and was able to order in time. I bought 2 so i would be able to make a trade for one of the following records...

AFI "Sing The Sorrow" LP

Bayside "Shudder" LP

Thrice "Beggars" LP

Vheissu for The Alchemy Index seems like a fair trade.

You forgot "/end sarcasm"

AFI "Sing The Sorrow" LP

Bayside "Shudder" LP

Thrice "Beggars" LP

I actually have all of those records. I also have an OG Vheissu, so i'll have to pass on the trade! ;)

i havnt heard back from anyone all day, so ill put it out there. i have an extra for sale- in hand, it'll be $28 shipped. has a little bit of shelf wear like the rest of them- little knick on the front cover and little knick in the back cover. PM me if you want this and are paypal ready. ill ship tomorrow.

shelfwear like the rest of what? and define shelf wear cause this hasnt been out very long, is it just what you described? or is it more?..

I received mine in the mail yesterday. The sleeve was pretty badly crushed in two of the corners yet the box it was shipped in was incredibly sturdy and had no damage. However, the good (an most important news) is that the record itself looks great and plays even better. I'm really happy to finally own so it makes up for the crushed corners on the sleeve.

Is anyone else still getting this:

"Server encountered problems while processing the request. Please try again later."

I get that all the time. Clear your browser cache, quit and restart the browser. Usually works for me. I don't know why HT's server barfs so often based on your browser cache, because that doesn't make any sense, but so it is.

Alternately, you can try using a different browser.

Is anyone else still getting this:

"Server encountered problems while processing the request. Please try again later."

I get that all the time. clear your browser cache, quit and restart the browser. usually works for me. I don't know why HT's server barfs so often based on your browser cache, because that doesn't make any sense, but so it is.

Yea I've done that...even tried in Safari and Chrome....still no dice.

Yes, another Thrice thread.

Thrice - Vheissu 2xLP on solid brown vinyl in a gatefold jacket

This will be limited to 1000 copies just like The Artist in the Ambulance repress and will also be $19.99

Ive asked them to use the original CD artwork and they dont think it will be an issue but thats what they told me for Artist and then that changed. Anyways, for now its going to be the original CD artwork. I will let you know if it changes.

Not exactly sure when this will be available but likely about a month or so after TAITA 2xLP. Sorry for the people who want to order them off HT.com together. Im sure TAITA will be long gone from HT.com when Vheissu goes up for sale. I will update this thread as we get closer to this actually coming out.

Any questions? Post them in this thread.

1st post, 1st page.