THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

Can anyone help a guy that lives in Mexico by picking a copy and sending it? obviously i would pay for the whole thing, but i just checked the price for the shipping on hot topic and it's almost 40 bucks. The shipping would be even more than the record itself so, if anyone could help me i would appreciate it very much ;)

They said they're getting three in.

did they say they had them when you called? Or expecting? Also did you happen to call Schaumberg, cause I'm picking my wife up from O'Hare figure that's not that much further. (just figured I'd ask you as someone who has already called the stores, rather than bombard them with the same call)

They were getting them later and have them now, but I just called again and they said some guy called and put ALL THREE OF THEM on hold.

Smooth move, whoever that was. Hope they make bank. ::)

Oh well, maybe its someone on here, I doubt it though. Luckily I have a 1st press just didn't want to have to drive over an hour away to get a 2nd press. Maybe I'll try and check to see if Schaumburg has a copy, doubt it though. Last time some guy bought all the copies there as well.

Not to make this worse for people that haven't gotten this yet, but holy crap does this sound amazing. Travis you did an amazing job, and it looks even better than the pictures you posted.

Thanks man. Glad you guys are digging this. I think its defintiely one of the best all around packages Ive done so far.

Hoping to announce some new stuff in the coming weeks. I gotta work out a couple details and I should have 2 more things to announce shortly. Hopefully many more after that as well.

Get stoked, fuck delays or something.

lancaster didnt have any. and selinsgrove said it comes out on tuesday. so ill just have to wait. I wish they had a set time to go live online.

Really? I called and they said they do have them but they won't put them out until Tuesday....

lancaster? thats what they told me. Ill have to wait up then like most everyone else tues morning