THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

Nope, it was for mr. sspeck. I owed him one.
Thanks sir! Can't wait to actually have this in my hands. I called the HT by me. The girl said to call back in a couple days and that they haven't been shipped from the plant yet. I will try to hold a couple of these for the board like I did for TAITA. But no guarantees with LazyLabrador running around these parts.

PM'd! Got screwed by clackamas OR store so would much appreciate a hook up!

It seems like every time I visit a city, the name of some random stop on the train sticks with me. I visited Portland this past fall and I just loved the name 'Clackamas'. I took to yelling it out like it was the name of a super villain. So for old times sake and for the store screwing you....

Clackamas!!!!!

i'm heading to killeen which is like an hour away. they supposedly have 3-4 copies. 2 are accounted for (myself and someone on here). if you want one, PM me (first come, first served). an extra couple of bucks for gas would be much appreciated!

How did you get screwed?

Jessica is awesome and very nice. She got back to everyone she could and put all of the copies she had on hold for those who called.

I would be down to grab a Vheissu for a Canadian that can grab me a copy of DFA1979.

Will try to get this for you on RSD to trade for Vheissu.

Also just as a head's up, looks like there will be some available online:

http://www.kt8merch.com/store/pages/16621/_______________Last_Gang_Records_Presents%3A_LIMITED_EDITION_Death_From_Above_1979_-You%27re_A_Woman%2C_I%27m_A_Machine-_Vinyl_-_AVAILABLE_APRIL_21st%2C_2012_-_10AM_.htm

How did you get screwed?

Jessica is awesome and very nice. She got back to everyone she could and put all of the copies she had on hold for those who called.

well i must have not been talking to her then.. called the very first day after travis's post right at 9:02am after they opened. the female employee told me she wrote my name down and would call me when they got them in. no dice. apparently i was not one of the first 3 yet someone on the forum who i know called after I did that same morning got a call and picked theirs up. it's frustrating because i did not call them daily like I'm sure lots of others did (who probably made the final copy of the list and not a scratch piece of paper by the register hah)

These stores still have this. More stores should start getting these tomorrow

Vintage Faire Mall Modesto CA

Mall at Victor Valley Victorville CA

Ontario Mills Ontario CA

Inland Center San Bernadino CA

Plaza Camino Real Carlsbad CA

North County Fair Escondido CA

Mesa Mall Grand Junction CO

West Acres Mall Fargo ND

Coronado Center Albuquerque NM

Woodland Hills Mall Tulsa OK

Plaza Las Americas San Juan PR

Baybrook Mall Friendswood TX

North Star Mall San Antonio TX

Rivercenter San Antonio TX

Killeen Mall Killeen TX

Northeast Mall Hurst TX

Padre Staples Mall Corpus Christi TX

Newgate Mall Ogden UT

Tacoma Mall Tacoma WA

Southcenter Mall Seattle WA

Bellis Fair Mall Bellingham WA

Alderwood Mall Lynnwood WA

South Hill Mall Puyallup WA

Okay so I had my brother go check the hot topic today in Albuquerque and they had the record for sale. He got all five copies they had so I have 3 extras (1 copy is already going to someone) that I can send to anyone on here that needs a copy. If you need one send me a message. I can send these out Saturday once I get back into Albuquerque

EDIT: Looks like they are all claimed.

Just placed the order for the repress. Likely coming around mid-June

Will update as with an exact date as we get closer.

What colour did you go with Travis?

I asked for tan colored vinyl to match the cover so Ill let you guys know if that changes.

If these sell out really quick Ill go back and press more.