THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

I know these come out early in the morning on the 10th....does anyone have an approximate east coast time that the TAITA were released? I don't want to sleep through it.

pretty sure TAITA went up around 6:15 am eastern

Awesome. When I saw people complaining last time I was thinking some random time like 3 or 4. I get up at 7 for work anyway, one less hour of sleep is totally worth it.

Would anyone be willing to grab me one if they have an opportunity to? I will be in small town Corsicana, TX visiting my grandpa prior to his hip replacement surgery. I don't believe there is a Hot Topic there and it may be difficult getting access to the internet. I will of course pay cost plus shipping via Paypal or snail mail. Thanks!

pretty sure TAITA went up around 6:15 am eastern

Awesome. When I saw people complaining last time I was thinking some random time like 3 or 4. I get up at 7 for work anyway, one less hour of sleep is totally worth it.

it doesnt always go up at 6:15. the kensrue album went up at like 1 am or something.

Yea more copies of this were sent out today. The rest of the stores that are getting these will receive them between tomorrow and Monday.

I let the stores know they could sell these as soon as they got them

Is the store in First Colony Mall (Sugar Land, TX) receiving any? If so, I may be able to grab one before heading out of town.

Yea more copies of this were sent out today. The rest of the stores that are getting these will receive them between tomorrow and Monday.

I let the stores know they could sell these as soon as they got them

Is the store in First Colony Mall (Sugar Land, TX) receiving any? If so, I may be able to grab one before heading out of town.

they have them in Friendswood

Yeah, I saw that. I'm in a wheelchair and depend on others to drive me places... and well, I can't justify bugging someone to drive me to Friendswood just for vinyl... even for Thrice.

Yeah, I saw that. I'm in a wheelchair and depend on others to drive me places... and well, I can't justify bugging someone to drive me to Friendswood just for vinyl... even for Thrice.

maybe you could call the store and maybe they would mail it over to the Sugarland store? worth a shot at least

So still not showing in any stores inventory that didnt already have it yet. Some more stores will start getting it today though but for now the only stores showing inventory are these

Vintage Faire Mall Modesto CA

Mall at Victor Valley Victorville CA

Ontario Mills Ontario CA

Inland Center San Bernadino CA

North County Fair Escondido CA

Mesa Mall Grand Junction CO

West Acres Mall Fargo ND

Woodland Hills Mall Tulsa OK

Plaza Las Americas San Juan PR

Baybrook Mall Friendswood TX

North Star Mall San Antonio TX

Rivercenter San Antonio TX

Killeen Mall Killeen TX

Northeast Mall Hurst TX

Padre Staples Mall Corpus Christi TX

Tacoma Mall Tacoma WA

Southcenter Mall Seattle WA

Bellis Fair Mall Bellingham WA

Alderwood Mall Lynnwood WA

South Hill Mall Puyallup WA

I will post another list tomorrow and Im sure it will show more stores then.

well in a few people's defense, if you haven't been following since page 15 or further back, it's a fucking lot to catch up on and with all the freakouts it's easy to mistake this for a "fuck i missed it and now it's sold out" situation

TL;DR might work well for all those posters. just say that so everyone at least understands the ignorance and can call you lazy instead.

well in a few people's defense, if you haven't been following since page 15 or further back, it's a fucking lot to catch up on and with all the freakouts it's easy to mistake this for a "fuck i missed it and now it's sold out" situation

TL;DR might work well for all those posters. just say that so everyone at least understands the ignorance and can call you lazy instead.

Thanks for answering my question.

Thanks for answering my question.

thanks for your breathtaking signature!