Shit on bands here

Who the fuck is Arcade Fire?

they are a grunge three piece who hails from lincoln nebraska. heavily influenced by early 90's grunge, conjunto, and earlier gospel influenced jazz, they formed a style all of their own. some critics believe they are a cross between fergie and jesus. I say their new album "deep fishing...(insert gritos here)" is a mix of sammy hagar, tad, and mahalia jackson. you can find it at your local Starbucks in the discount display case next to the marble cake.

lots of bands in this thread I enjoy or absolutely love. no care.

I think Nicki Minaj got robbed of "best new artist" by Bon Iver who isn't new in the least. Pink Friday, bitch! and I also think her new song she performed was pretty assy. all the new songs of hers have been pretty lame actually.

Lady Gaga can suck it. get off Madonna's clit already. sorry, HipsterAsFolk, Ke$ha reigns supreme.

Nickleback, I get it. you're the continuation of Creed the rock radio stations needed to keep the masses at bay. your songs are catchy and ridiculous. I still don't like you.

Disturbed. go away. stop covering 80s bands. just stop making music. please.

AFI. loved them, but this thread reminded me how I forgot Decemberunderground even existed between Sing The Sorrow and Crash Love. wow, Miss Murder. that discredited the entire album as respectable. I saw a video for a song off Crash Love and didn't want to hear anything else off the album. Davey needs to go back to heavy Misfits makeup and idolization. Black Sails In The Sunset forever.

fuck Sleigh Bells. hard. no lube. you call that a live show? an iPod, singer and guitarist? fuck you, get a band to play that shit or GTFO.

and birdwell, we generally like so many of the same bands. really fun how many of the ones I like you ended up dissing. bizarre.

I actually thought that Chino tattoo way back was really well done, they don't normally look that good. and I love Deftones, I've seen them 25 times since 1996. but I can rag on them with the best of you ;)

and to the person talking about new "hardcore" bands being all brocore with jock jerseys and shit. have you heard of Hatebreed? Skarhead? Madball? jebus. that tough guy bro hardcore shit has been around over a miserable decade.

I'd see Refused in a heartbeat if they played here. contemplated Coachella, but the rest of the lineup wasn't enough. they may be mildly cashing in, but I've wanted to see them since 1998. not many ever got the chance since they split up. they at least have put some proceeds to charity. so many worse bands to rag on instead of Refused though. At The Drive-In seem to hate each other and are still doing a cash-in reunion.

this is the last ill say about this, because any more will just be fodder for everyones lolz apparently

the discussion was rendered completely pointless once bronchitis could still only refer to them as sick acoustics. sure, the first album and ep were acoustic, but did they not progress to a FULL band for the last release?

like i already said, this group is completely inoffensive.

saying theyre pretentious because theyre against the grammys? does a SINGLE person on this board give even the slightest fuck about awards shows anymore?

RON SWANSON'S PRETENTIOUS Y'ALL!!!

[image]

Totally not cool that someone deleted their comments. People should have the balls to stand behind what they said, even if they looked like dicks. I dont care for Ron Swanson and think that show is stupid. And are you still defending a band in this thread? Seriously? Of course people are gunna get the lolz on in here when people defend a band so adamently in a thread made to shit on bands. However, I will change the title back now though as you didnt take offense and it was all done in good fun.

so that dude wants to pony up on justin vernon's cock. big deal.

vernon is a dick, i'm from the same part of wisconsin, and i'm a dick too. only diffrence is no one wants to blow me for having a scraggly beard and singing like a whiney asshole.

you're right, I want to blow you for totally different reasons ;)

this is the last ill say about this, because any more will just be fodder for everyones lolz apparently

the discussion was rendered completely pointless once bronchitis could still only refer to them as sick acoustics. sure, the first album and ep were acoustic, but did they not progress to a FULL band for the last release?

like i already said, this group is completely inoffensive.

saying theyre pretentious because theyre against the grammys? does a SINGLE person on this board give even the slightest fuck about awards shows anymore?

RON SWANSON'S PRETENTIOUS Y'ALL!!!

[image]

Totally not cool that someone deleted their comments. People should have the balls to stand behind what they said, even if they looked like dicks. I dont care for Ron Swanson and think that show is stupid. And are you still defending a band in this thread? Seriously? Of course people are gunna get the lolz on in here when people defend a band so adamently in a thread made to shit on bands. However, I will change the title back now though as you didnt take offense and it was all done in good fun.

Oh no! I must not have balls because I deleted comments. I am not worthy of your awesomeness.