Shit on bands here

i dug the first 2 thrice records alot....i still do....don't really care for anything after that though

never really understood the love for Janes Addiction either....

also, I enjoy that this thread is 4 pages long, and there's been minimal amounts of "This band sucks" bullshit. i hate when people just say, that band sucks, just because they don't care for them....the only band I can remotely put those words in context for is Nickleback, they suck at their respective instruments, and suck at song-writing, and probably suck as human beings....I can't stand Tool, Jam Bands, or N.I.N./Trent Reznor.....but they don't suck, they're very proficient at their instruments and what they do...It just all happens to sound like audio-sodomy to me

Okay I've got one more Eyelinecore band to throw on the fire and then I'll give this thread a break.

[image]

I present to you: Black Veil Brides. Just. Fuck.

I feel like I've probably seen that dude(?) on the far left in a nightmare or something.

My god! What is up with these people? The guy with the glasses is so badass.

so many things that I don't understand about that photo....that middle guy/person's tattoo's, they look like random black smears of paint?....there's a collective 4 gloves between 3 of them....the backdrop is just a piece of cloth, was somebody supposed to photoshop them in someplace and just forgot?....is the second one from the left a girl? b/c it kind of looks like it has breasts under that black T....if so, that's the manliest looking of the whole bunch...how is it possible for them to be that insanely white??? can they please just play Warped Tour so they're forced to at least acknowledge the sun?

and Dweezil Zappa, hell the whole Zappa clan, Frank Dweezil and Ahmed probably all could have at least just shaved their collective UniBrow into....it ain't that much work

can they please just play Warped Tour so they're forced to at least acknowledge the sun?

On related note to this, I went to warped tour in 01 and AFI was at the hight of their goth phase. Davey was all white and wore the black leather and did the eyeliner thing etc etc, anyways, Me First stole all their clothes and left only Hawaiian clothes in their bus so I got to watch AFI doing the Art of Suffering in some sweet sweet pineapple shirts.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':iw6937d9]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':iw6937d9]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

On another note, I honestly thought that the singer for AFI was a woman (an EXTREMELY ugly woman) for many years. Not trying to insult him or anything, but jesus fucking christ. His name was really the only thing that tipped me off.

I'm not trying to argue the fact that you like it. Whatever. Just saying that it is complete crap in my opinion. Beyond just crap. It is completely talentless.

Crap? Yes. A million times better than AFI? Indeed.

[image]

On another note, I honestly thought that the singer for AFI was a woman (an EXTREMELY ugly woman) for many years. Not trying to insult him or anything, but jesus fucking christ. His name was really the only thing that tipped me off.

He kinda looks like he could be Tegan or Sara.

i've just never understood the makeup on dude's thing....i mean, if you're dressing in drag, by all means, knock yourself out with it....but just for shit's and giggles as an everyday look, don't get it. Maybe on stage for shock value or something along those lines, but kids just wearing make-up for funsies, i just don't get