Shit on bands here

I think if they did a full tour the venues wouldn't necessarily have to be so big, so the ticket prices would be a little cheaper. I'd think they wouldn't sell out instantly either, since people wouldn't be so goddamn desperate if there's more opportunities. It's pretty cruel to fans to reunite and only play a couple shows like this...

Everything you like sucks and everything I like is pure gold.

i agree with this, but from my own perspective, not rads.

Your opinion is wrong. Also, you suck. Listen to some better music.

fucking Off With Their Heads....don't get it....just another run-of-the-mill punk band, seen 'em twice, didn't do shit for me....heard all of my friends blaring that shit, doesn't do a damn for me....i don't get it

The Mountain Goats....seen 'em live....didn't like it at all, heard the records through friends, don't like it, don't get it....

Decemberists.....don't get it at all

My Chemical Blowass (Romance)....can't fucking play their instruments or sing....had the misfortune of watching them flail around like retarded monkeys humping a fucking doorknob opening for Reggie and the Full Effect back in like '03 and thought nothing about them except how incredibly horrible they were....fast-forward however many years and they're signed to a major (right?) and still playing shows where they can't reproduce any of the sounds on their records....Thanks A Lot Pro-Tools...this band alone is my sole argument against Pro-Tools

Tigers Jaw.....seriously....are we listening to the same god damned band???

Lemuria.....don't. fucking. get it.

I'm not saying everything like I like is the best music ever made, I just don't understand how these artist/bands have such a huge and insane following....I just don't get it (maybe because I legitimately enjoy Blink-182....mainly the older stuff, but I'll listen to all of it)

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':vgusxqj4]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':vgusxqj4]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

If this is the place for that, I'll say it... FUCK BRAND NEW!!! Sure who didn't like déjà entendu when it came out? But listening back it's garbage and everything they put out after that is pure, unbridled dog shit.

COME AT ME!

+1 man. That took guts to say. I got a friend who feels the same way. He had every 7" and all the pressings of the first two albums and sold them in a lot for 100 dollars before Devil and God came out on cd. He loved Deja when it came out, and about two years later he went back to it and said it just sucked now. He hasnt even bothered with the last two albums.

My Chemical Blowass (Romance)....can't fucking play their instruments or sing....had the misfortune of watching them flail around like retarded monkeys humping a fucking doorknob opening for Reggie and the Full Effect back in like '03 and thought nothing about them except how incredibly horrible they were....fast-forward however many years and they're signed to a major (right?) and still playing shows where they can't reproduce any of the sounds on their records....Thanks A Lot Pro-Tools...this band alone is my sole argument against Pro-Tools

I saw them on that tour for the second time. That is when I could see the potential in the band but still didnt get all the fucking hype about them. They were a mess live, but sounded like maybe if they were on time and could sing that the album might be decent. I ended up downloading the album a few weeks later and really enjoyed it. I have still yet to see them live where they didnt sound like shit.

I saw them on that tour for the second time. That is when I could see the potential in the band but still didnt get all the fucking hype about them. They were a mess live, but sounded like maybe if they were on time and could sing that the album might be decent. I ended up downloading the album a few weeks later and really enjoyed it. I have still yet to see them live where they didnt sound like shit.

there were kids just all over the sing-a-longs even back then at that show, I hadn't even heard OF them at that point....and couldn't understand why kids were losing their shit over this sloppy piss-poor band....i downloaded whatever album they were touring for "Bring Me Your Bullets" or something like that...and couldn't listen to it....I deleted it off of my computer the day I downloaded it...horrible talentless band, no clue why they've made it as far as they have.........except for Pro-Tools, who might as well be a member of the band

If this is the place for that, I'll say it... FUCK BRAND NEW!!! Sure who didn't like déjà entendu when it came out? But listening back it's garbage and everything they put out after that is pure, unbridled dog shit.

COME AT ME!

i was driving to erie pa to visit my wife(girlfriend at the time) and almost ran off the road listening to deja.

she is a big brand new junkie and we were driving to alabama with her family and she put on the devil and god and i almost ran off the road again.

I also never understood Tool....talented musicians....can't really dig the music....video's were always a bit frightening, and just couldn't understand how they had such a huge following

is that tat the guy from Deftones? if so, or if not....i don't care, because I don't understand why people enjoy that band either