Say Anything - is a real boy Repress (link)

How does it look?!?! I'm so antsy for this hah

Not quite as awesome as in that pirates press link, but the colors are def. the same. All the parts are there (speckles, etc.), but the white area doesn't come out from the label quite as far.

Not much diff, so I'm going to be lazy and not upload a pic.

So happy the green sold out before I could buy...otherwise I probably wouldn't have bought this, much awesome-er color! Maybe I need to look at all future sell outs as opportunities to snag cooler variants...that Thrice Vheissu on peach looks way cooler than the brown, too (similar situation).

2egemg4.jpg

Happiness in a box? I think yes.

Only thing is I wish the tests were numbered/hand labeled but it is what it is... ;)

So this is my first test, anybody have any info on what weight tests are usually pressed at?

It could be just my mind telling me "please be heavy", but it does seem a bit heavier than the regular pressing...

Anyways, I'm quite happy with this.

2egemg4.jpg

Happiness in a box? I think yes.

Only thing is I wish the tests were numbered/hand labeled but it is what it is... ;)

So this is my first test, anybody have any info on what weight tests are usually pressed at?

It could be just my mind telling me "please be heavy", but it does seem a bit heavier than the regular pressing...

Anyways, I'm quite happy with this.

My vinyl habit is so bad at this point that I forgot I ordered the test press - an occurrence that is becoming a weekly event thanks to four month long pre-orders. Yes, I have an olive version I will trade since I got the test. I'd take links to trade lists. I'm in no hurry to dish it nor will I sell it but I will work on it if I get the right want in the deal.