Say Anything - is a real boy Repress (link)

Got my oxblood splatter and test in yesterday. My jacket has a huge crease in the back. -.- But the vinyl looks really good. My olive splatter and other test should be coming in, so should my second copy of oxblood splatter. I'll be selling my second oxblood splatter and shipping out one of my tests to a guy. If you wanna make an offer on the oxblood splatter, hit me up.

Got my oxblood splatter and test in yesterday. My jacket has a huge crease in the back. -.- But the vinyl looks really good. My olive splatter and other test should be coming in, so should my second copy of oxblood splatter. I'll be selling my second oxblood splatter and shipping out one of my tests to a guy. If you wanna make an offer on the oxblood splatter, hit me up.

Did the tests come with a jacket?

Anyone get their copy from Interpunk yet? it keeps saying "Expected In-Stock Tomorrow" but then says 6/19/12.

Nah mine keeps getting pushed back too. It sucked cause I had a Hot Water Music pre-order in the same order and they were originally supposed to come out on the same day but I got an e-mail from them saying it had been pushed back to June 19th. I ended up having the HWM record shipped separate as well as the Bane - Give Blood reissue. I'm excited to see what this looks like when it finally shows up though, I had an original copy of it back when but I gave it to a friend for his birthday.