Mondo Prints

**SOLD**

okay here's the deal. i grabbed a regular copy of this to cover timbrh2001, but he was able to get it too. i'm super tempted to flip it to fund my trip to the batman mask of the phantasm screening, but i feel like that would be a dick move since there are some legit people here who weren't able to get it. at the same time, i got stuck with an ender's game print last time i tried to help out here...

SO. i'm willing to sell BOTH the horkey two towers print AND the ansin enders game print + individual shipping for each, for $235. basically that's the cost of each to me (124.49 and 70.36), plus $15 shipping/insurance each to you, and $10 extra to cover fees. you can do whatever you want with the enders game print, i just want to get my money back out of it and be done with it, and there's potential to score the horkey print for not much more than cost. anyone interested?

**SOLD**

• 2 weeks later...

New Years clear out...

In 2013, I bought some stuff that won't make the wall - anyone interested? I've got to ship from Canada, so that gets pricey, but I'm open to offers - also, if you want a couple, the shipping will lower substantially. Shipping one print to the states is about $30, but I can ship two or three for the original $30

Martin Ansin's Planet of the Apes Reg. - $90.00 shipped

Mark Englert's A11 Work and No Play (Gallery Edition - not SDCC) - $70.00 shipped

Kilian Eng's The Silver Surfer - $80.00 shipped

Jason Edmiston's Creature From the Black Lagoon $85.00 shipped

Jeff Boyes - Frankenmurray - orange variant - $75.00 shipped

Tim Doyle's Unreal Estate 2

Bad Wolf (Doctor Who) - $70 shipped

Can't Take the Sky (Firefly) - $70 shipped

Correct As Usual (Mr.Roger) - 20 with any other print

Tell Him Something Pretty (Deadwood) - 20 with any other print

No Fucking Ziti (The Sopranos) - $70 shipped.

Ken Taylor Thor: The Dark World APs go on sale tomorrow at noon at Posters And Toys. 

http://www.postersandtoys.net/servlet/StoreFront

cool. I was just thinking about this print yesterday. I had it in my cart when it sold out. :/ If its not too expensive then I'll try for one.

How do you guys store your prints?  Any tips or advice?  I just bought a Itoya Poster sized art portfolio, but any other tips would be appreciated.

I try my best to store them in frames on my wall.  This year I was able to get 10 of them framed up.  Unfortunately I buy prints much faster than I buy frames and sadly there are also a few that will probably never make a wall (if anyone wants to buy some prints, I've got a few I'd love to sell you at cost...).  I was able to snag a 40" metal 4 (or 5???) drawer flat file from the company I work for, for free.  I'm still pretty anti-flat file because it promotes poster hoarding but the reality is that prints sell out quickly and frames aren't cheap.  As a result, I like to view my flat file as temporary storage and not a place to "store a collection".