Mondo Prints

honestly for me its mostly a game. i like the challenge of trying to snag rare prints and it helps out people on here in the end if i do. there have only been a few that i've legitimately tried to score for myself. if they continue to use their batman license, that may be changing though haha. i intend to buy them all (unless they're just flat ugly haha). at the screening, justin mentioned something along the lines of how different artists being in vogue affects the public's perception of their art and it's so true. more value = more appeal. that's like mondo in a nutshell haha. i wouldn't dream of paying some of these crazy aftermarket prices. 99% of people don't know who/what mondo is and the long-term value of these things is nada IMHO.

Honestly, the only artist I ever need to have is Horkey. Unfortunately he's probably the most "in vogue" artist in Mondos arsenal right now. Anyone else and it just depends on the print for me.

I passed. Still holding out hope for the LOTR print.

TT is still at the printer. Mitch won't sell these until he has his copies in hand. I bet you're looking at next week (at the earliest) for the P&T TT sale. I'm also willing to bet that the reg will carry a $200 pricetag and the variant will sell at $400 since the aftermarket is currently at TWBB prices and that's how much his TWBB artist copies sold for.

Honestly, the only artist I ever need to have is Horkey. Unfortunately he's probably the most "in vogue" artist in Mondos arsenal right now. Anyone else and it just depends on the print for me.

yeah for sure. I will say that there have definitely been some fugly mondo prints that have sold out just as quickly. it baffles me. still, I think it's really cool that they have such diverse designs, but it sucks that so many people capitalize on the limited nature of these things. I guess that's just how things goes.

yeah for sure. I will say that there have definitely been some fugly mondo prints that have sold out just as quickly. it baffles me. still, I think it's really cool that they have such diverse designs, but it sucks that so many people capitalize on the limited nature of these things. I guess that's just how things goes.

I think they're trying to cater to a wider ranging audience, which is fine and it makes them more money. Obviously they're able to do so because all their prints sellout regardless if they took a dump on a print or not.

Not Mondo but I'm excited I was able to get this print for my wife today. I'm going to give it to her for Valentines Day. Its an edition of only 35. Luckily adding it to your cart holds it for you. I like how they have their site, you can add it to your cart even if its sold out and it shows you your place on a wait list. If people dont complete the purchase or something then you move up the list. If one is available for you then you have 10 minutes to check out. This one came with the frame too. Most expensive print I've ever purchased. 

kukula-1xrun-trinkets-14x17-01.jpg

Finally snagged this one on Jock's AP drop.  $105 a little more than I would have liked to have paid but oh well...

HalloweenREG.jpg

Thats awesome. Glad you could get it. I wish I could have gone to the event on friday so I could get the print. They probably wouldnt have let me get all the records though. :/

Thats awesome. Glad you could get it. I wish I could have gone to the event on friday so I could get the print. They probably wouldnt have let me get all the records though. :/

Right place at the right time I guess.  Had a little break at the desk today and was snooping on EB and saw the link to the AP drop.  Mondo f'd up by only bringing a small number of prints with them.  Had they brought what they should have, there would have been no issues for anyone picking it up at the convention.  Either way, I'm grateful for your help and I hope to be able to return the favor soon ;)

Not Mondo but I'm excited I was able to get this print for my wife today. I'm going to give it to her for Valentines Day. Its an edition of only 35. Luckily adding it to your cart holds it for you. I like how they have their site, you can add it to your cart even if its sold out and it shows you your place on a wait list. If people dont complete the purchase or something then you move up the list. If one is available for you then you have 10 minutes to check out. This one came with the frame too. Most expensive print I've ever purchased. 

kukula-1xrun-trinkets-14x17-01.jpg

I love 1xRun. They're constantly releasing awesome stuff.  Overall the quality of what they release is so much better than Mondo, IMO.  Congrats on the score.  Sign up for their mailing list if you haven't already, they constantly have archive sales and stuff too, so if you miss out on something, there's a chance you might be able to nab it later on.

I love 1xRun. They're constantly releasing awesome stuff.  Overall the quality of what they release is so much better than Mondo, IMO.  Congrats on the score.  Sign up for their mailing list if you haven't already, they constantly have archive sales and stuff too, so if you miss out on something, there's a chance you might be able to nab it later on.

Yeah, they have some cool stuff. KaKula is one of Jacquelynes favorite artists so I figured I'd join the mailing list for future stuff. If I would have known you were on there I would have used you as a reference to get you the $10 credit.

Yeah, they have some cool stuff. KaKula is one of Jacquelynes favorite artists so I figured I'd join the mailing list for future stuff. If I would have known you were on there I would have used you as a reference to get you the $10 credit.

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=69341&start=1665

There's a new print by Kofie that looks pretty awesome that's gonna be released soon.  Figured maybe you'd have some interest.

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=69341&start=1665

There's a new print by Kofie that looks pretty awesome that's gonna be released soon.  Figured maybe you'd have some interest.

I saw it. It reminds me of something from the 90s that would be in someones office. Haha.