Mondo Prints

Oh. My. God. It's everything I hoped for. Treebeard was always my favorite part of that movie/book. Fantastic.

I've only got one Horkey but he's definitely my favorite artist right now.

I think it's usually larger than normal when it comes to Horkey. It will still sell out in 10 seconds though.

Horkey is all over the place in terms of print sizes, id say this one falls in a similar range in size to his "averages". He basically forces you to buy custom frames which are obviously more expensive, haha. 

Horkey is all over the place in terms of print sizes, id say this one falls in a similar range in size to his "averages". He basically forces you to buy custom frames which are obviously more expensive, haha. 

My only problem. Still worth it though.

I'm gonna try and grab both tomorrow and if I do I'll provide whichever I end up not wanting to keep for anyone who missed out (anyone of my choosing ;) )

This ones 19.25"x 39" That definitely not a normal frame size. haha. 

I am having so much trouble deciding what one to go for... It's frustrating. The brown one kind of bugs me because its so dark but on the other hand it sort of looks.... vintage? I dont know how else to describe it. Haha. And the regular version is cool because its $100 less and has twice as many colors in it... I think I might just go with the variant and if I change my mind I can sell that shit on ebay to buy a regular version off ebay. 

Lower run number, hence more likely it will flip higher. Beanie Babies shit. About 75% of the time I prefer the regular edition anyways. 

I've just never seen it at DOUBLE the price before for a variant. Isn't it usually like a 50% increase?

Just looked at There Will Be Blood and it was almost double the price but not quite. Also a smaller run of the variant. I guess they're just raising prices heh.

I've just never seen it at DOUBLE the price before for a variant. Isn't it usually like a 50% increase?

Just looked at There Will Be Blood and it was almost double the price but not quite. Also a smaller run of the variant. I guess they're just raising prices heh.

Yeah, doubling is a bit odd and certainly not usual. Plus the variant has like 1/2 the colors so it's gotta be cheaper to produce. I don't particularly care for the price tag of the variant. The regular will suit me just fine if Im lucky enough to get one. 

Hey Timb

Yeah, doubling is a bit odd and certainly not usual. Plus the variant has like 1/2 the colors so it's gotta be cheaper to produce. I don't particularly care for the price tag of the variant. The regular will suit me just fine if Im lucky enough to get one. 

I saw on EB that someone mentioned an AP for $150. Where is that? Justin said they throw APs in with random orders for all the prints when I talked to him at the Halloween thing.