Mondo Prints

I've never heard of the movie before.  I bet you could get a little cheaper if you wait longer.  if you can get 80, shipping included, that's not that bad of a price.

this is still in stock, at least at this time of posting:  American Hustle!

http://www.mondotees.com/American_Hustle_p_1409.html

Also, I'm selling some posters I bought / acquired / shouldn't have bought.  Would like to push towards y'all first!

Hand of Sauron - Black  /230 - $45 ppd

Enders Game - red - original / 340 - $60 ppd - also the details are great

Creepshow - normal variant - /300 - $80 ppd

$160 ppd for everything if you buy it all! :):)

I've never heard of the movie before.  I bet you could get a little cheaper if you wait longer.  if you can get 80, shipping included, that's not that bad of a price.

this is still in stock, at least at this time of posting:  American Hustle!

http://www.mondotees.com/American_Hustle_p_1409.html

Also, I'm selling some posters I bought / acquired / shouldn't have bought.  Would like to push towards y'all first!

Hand of Sauron - Black  /230 - $45 ppd

Enders Game - red - original / 340 - $60 ppd - also the details are great

Creepshow - normal variant - /300 - $80 ppd

$160 ppd for everything if you buy it all! :):)

I love the creepshow print. So happy I got the glow in the dark one.

Thanks. Movie came out in 79, and it's pretty bad, but I have a soft spot for the soundtrack. I'll wait a bit and see what pops up.

Martin's Beauty and the Beast, Taylor's Alice and the Jungle book were up on Posters and Toys but I think they're sold out.

Grabbed the regular Beauty and the Beast. I think that'll do it for me with prints. No more wall space, and I think I got most of the iconic Disney stuff I want for the fam. Unless someone does a Tangled one, I'd probably bite on that.

Martin's Beauty and the Beast, Taylor's Alice and the Jungle book were up on Posters and Toys but I think they're sold out.

Grabbed the regular Beauty and the Beast. I think that'll do it for me with prints. No more wall space, and I think I got most of the iconic Disney stuff I want for the fam. Unless someone does a Tangled one, I'd probably bite on that.

Damn. I wanted that Alice in Wonderland and Jungle Book.