Mondo Prints

Times like that make me think we should have some sort of texting thing set up for each other. Like an app so you don't have to share your phone number. I know Facebook and Instagram and all that are ways of talking to people. Me and yarostino in Germany use an app called whatsapp to text. We should all just get on that in case anybody sees something someone else would be interested in.

Times like that make me think we should have some sort of texting thing set up for each other. Like an app so you don't have to share your phone number. I know Facebook and Instagram and all that are ways of talking to people. Me and yarostino in Germany use an app called whatsapp to text. We should all just get on that in case anybody sees something someone else would be interested in.

Just set up Twitter notifications for whenever Mondo posts anything. It works for me pretty well.

not so well when you can't access twitter/FB on your work PC and your phone doesn't have service half of the time lol

Yeah, and plus, I dont do twitter. I only recently got an instagram and I dont know if I really care about it that much. I'm usually good for prints unless they are insanely popular like horkey. I have google apps that tell me when something pops up on a site. I'm in front of my computer for 8 hours every day so I rarely miss things that I'm going for.

I mostly meant we should have a better way of communicating during spur of the moment events.

Yeah, and plus, I dont do twitter. I only recently got an instagram and I dont know if I really care about it that much. I'm usually good for prints unless they are insanely popular like horkey. I have google apps that tell me when something pops up on a site. I'm in front of my computer for 8 hours every day so I rarely miss things that I'm going for.

I mostly meant we should have a better way of communicating during spur of the moment events.

You should do Twitter, if only for setting up text notifications from print/record/etc... companies that release limited items that you like.  Don't know what I would do without my Twitter notification setup.