Mondo Prints

My friend went to the gallery this morning when right they opened to buy a print for me(because the flyer said the showcase went THROUGH the 11th) and she was told that she couldn't buy one because they were all going online instead. The one I wanted hadn't even been put on the site yet, but she still was told no.  FUCK!

My friend went to the gallery this morning when right they opened to buy a print for me(because the flyer said the showcase went THROUGH the 11th) and she was told that she couldn't buy one because they were all going online instead. The one I wanted hadn't even been put on the site yet, but she still was told no.  FUCK!

Showcase does go through the 11th. That's different than being able to buy prints. Don't blame them for wanting to unload all these online prints today as they've got another gallery opening up on Friday. Locals were already given a couple days to grab them anyways. Don't worry, you'll find all the shit sold today at cost anyways at some point. 

I want to say sometime in January w/ Moss' Sightseers variant.  Thought I remembered one other one a couple weeks ago but I can't remember what it was.

+1 on the Inside Llewyn Davis.  It was my favorite movie of 2013.

Just downloaded it. Sounds interesting. That would be super cool if there was a surprise drop. I got my alert thing all set up just in case.

Apparently Paypal wasnt too thrilled about the print raffle. They sent me an email with a link to this topic saying that I violated Paypals user agreement and they "limited" my account. I had to sign some form. Not sure how they knew about it. For future reference though, if there are ever any other raffles dont mention it being a raffle in the notes, I think that was how they found out. Still, kind of stupid.

Apparently Paypal wasnt too thrilled about the print raffle. They sent me an email with a link to this topic saying that I violated Paypals user agreement and they "limited" my account. I had to sign some form. Not sure how they knew about it. For future reference though, if there are ever any other raffles dont mention it being a raffle in the notes, I think that was how they found out. Still, kind of stupid.

that sucks :(

Wow, crazy.

Paypal is a great and curious beast.  I once paid for a copy of Dead to Me - Cuban Ballerina and immediately got an alert that my money was being held until I called Paypal to clarify my purchase. Apparently because the notes said "Cuban," I had to state what the item was because the US is not allowed to deal with items from Cuba.  The guy told me that even purchases involving movies with Cuba Gooding Jr. get flagged if his name is in the description.  Good times.

Paypal is a great and curious beast.  I once paid for a copy of Dead to Me - Cuban Ballerina and immediately got an alert that my money was being held until I called Paypal to clarify my purchase. Apparently because the notes said "Cuban," I had to state what the item was because the US is not allowed to deal with items from Cuba.  The guy told me that even purchases involving movies with Cuba Gooding Jr. get flagged if his name is in the description.  Good times.

Ha, thats even more stupid than what happened to me.