Mondo Prints

get a friend!  I can't decide which one I like best and I need a PB if I need a poster, so I might just not get anything and be sad.  I love the olly moss jungle book, nemo, and the lion king

I love Olly's Jungle Book as an art piece, but don't like the movie haha. He nailed it though. I love and hate that Whalen did so many of them, my favorite artist and I want them all. But I'm not shelling out that kind of dough. I think I'm going after Beauty and the Beast and The Incredibles. Then again I may want a Lion King for my son's room. 

Or I could save myself a lot of time and money and just forget it.

I'm having a hard time deciding what to get. :/ If it helps make thing easier, someone left a comment on the disney blog saying that Nemo, Beauty and The Beast (Variant), & Ratatouille are sold out. Not sure about others. I think I'm gonna try and go for the Lion King, Alice in Wonderland, & either Aladdin or the Olly Moss Jungle Book.

Thats why I'm going to add whatever I can to my cart and hopefully by the time checkout ends I'll at least get one of the ones I'm hoping for. Or does it take you back to the beginning if one of the things in your cart sells out? Damn. I feel like this is gonna be super hard.

I believe if one is oos, it will tell you and make you go back.

Looks like I'll just go after BATB and see if Whalen has any APs later.