PO: GET UP KIDS Four Minute Mile LP/Woodson 7-inch

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ No not $10 for the poster alone. $10 for the poster and the Woodson 7". I ordered option #3 of the PO and you can still see what the bundles were in the OP. I could understand $5 or $6, but $10 pissed me off. Ordered because I wanted to save and shipping but shipping was $7+ or something like that and they spent $2.89 on media mail. They're just so awesome

If you want to sell it send me a PM!

Responded, but haven't heard back. I included it in my sale thread if you're still interested.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/index.php?/topic/77202-fsft-get-up-kids-test-press-say-anything-matt-pryor-jew/

Also, I put up the test press up in case anyone's interested. Came to the realization that I'd rather have money for new music to listen to, rather than hang on to it...

I ordered from doghouse and did receive a poster. Just a promotional poster though with a few of their albums on it. Nothing extravagant.

^ It wasn't the "Original 18"x24" Four Minute Mile poster" which with the 7" made the bundle costs $10 extra? I'm contacting them about that.

Here's the poster in question, nothing I plan on hanging on my walls but then again I didn't even realize it was coming with a poster.

2012-06-30_21-40-38_988.jpg

Sounds like Doghouse really shit the bed on this release. That's too bad, however, I'm kind of kicking myself for not grabbing a white and blue splatter. I haven't looked much through the thread as I probably should but I would love to get my hands on a copy of this. I would be willing to buy it from you and send you my clear copy of 4MM. Are there any listening for this?

Received my copies today, noticed the framing of the artwork on the rear of the jacket is slightly different and there's no barcode on these either.

Btw if anyone is looking to sell a Test Press, I'm willing to pay...

Finally scored a Test Press off eBay this morning. Sellers no longer need apply :)