OFF! S/T LP May 8... on Vice

What's lost in this discussion is how fucking awesome this record is.

Yup! I've had a promo copy of the CD for a short while now and it's great. I already expected the album to be 20 minutes or less so I have no qualms about that.

Got my shipping confirmation from Interpunk a couple days ago. Can't wait for it to show up.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Songs are streaming at spin.com

http://www.spin.com/articles/hear-offs-ferocious-self-titled-lp

Only a 16 minute full length LP? Am I missing something here or will I have to get up every 8 minutes to flip this album?

uhhhhh, its not like this isn't a trend for him or something. Remember Group Sex?

Punk bands used to put out 33 rpm 7" inches so they could fit almost entire albums on them, now they do the exact opposite. I don't really care about flipping it but Jesus Christ put it on a 10" or 7" inch and save EVERYONE involved money!
again... The same guy did, the exact same thing in 1980, so, I'm not sure how your point has any validity. suck it up or stop listening to it, baby.

Just finished the steam of this for the third time. I can't tell you how glad I am that an album like this has come out in 2012. It isn't a knock-off or cheap homage - it is the real deal from true masters of the genre that lives up to all expectations. This album shreds, I hope Thrasher puts out a new skate vhs to these songs.

Just finished the steam of this for the third time. I can't tell you how glad I am that an album like this has come out in 2012. It isn't a knock-off or cheap homage - it is the real deal from true masters of the genre that lives up to all expectations. This album shreds, I hope Thrasher puts out a new skate vhs to these songs.

Just got my shipping confirmation from Interpunk. I am torturing myself by not listening to the stream so I can be even more stoked when I slap that sucker on my turntable.

Haha, I always try to do that with highly anticipated releases but I can't resist temptation when they stream it early.

Punk bands used to put out 33 rpm 7" inches so they could fit almost entire albums on them, now they do the exact opposite. I don't really care about flipping it but Jesus Christ put it on a 10" or 7" inch and save EVERYONE involved money!
again... The same guy did, the exact same thing in 1980, so, I'm not sure how your point has any validity. suck it up or stop listening to it, baby.

You're right, bands never put out 33 rpm 7" inches because they cost less. I'll stop whining like a baby now. ::)

On another note, I'm definitely going to wait to check this out on vinyl. Seems like everyone is digging it hard, so I can't wait to hear it.

Just got this email from Burger Records. S/T cassette as well a repop or the First Four EPs cassette go on sale today at 11am

Burger time. I believe Burger time is PST since they're in LA but I'm not 100% on that. I'll be buying both to keep my nerdo collection going:

On sale today, May 8 at 11:00AM (Burger Time), it’s…

OFF! – S/T (CASS)

700 cassettes pressed & numbered!

NEW ALBUM FROM THE HARDCORE SUPERGROUP FEATURING KEITH MORRIS, STEVEN McDONALD, DIMITRI COATS & MARIO RUBALCABA!!!

OFF! – FIRST FOUR EPs (CASS)

300 cassettes repressed!

ONE OF THE MOST RARE BURGER TAPES IS BACK IN STOCK!!! THESE SOLD OUT IN LESS THAN A DAY LAST TIME SO ACT QUICK!!!

http://www.burgerrecords.org/

Just ordered my bundle too.

as for the white vinyl i think if you have a little hunt around you may be able to find a Euro version... just sucks on shipping if you're in the States.

Yea im not crazy on the hunt for a white copy, was just hoping some indie retailers were gonna get color copies too

Just ordered my bundle too.

as for the white vinyl i think if you have a little hunt around you may be able to find a Euro version... just sucks on shipping if you're in the States.

Yea im not crazy on the hunt for a white copy, was just hoping some indie retailers were gonna get color copies too

yeah, was exclusive to interpunk in the US and banquet in UK. both sold out. don't know about the rest of europe