mewithoutYou - Ten Stories

This is available in these Hot Topic stores

Anchorage 5th Ave. Mall Anchorage AK Brea Mall Brea CA Irvine Spectrum Irvine CA Vintage Faire Mall Modesto CA Antelope Valley Mall Palmdale CA Valencia Town Center Valencia CA Valley Plaza Mall Bakersfield CA Northridge Fashion Ctr Northridge CA The Oaks Mall Thousand Oaks CA Mission Valley Center San Diego CA Ontario Mills Ontario CA Galleria at Tyler Riverside CA Plaza at West Covina West Covina CA Inland Center San Bernadino CA Plaza Camino Real Carlsbad CA Promenade in Temecula Temecula CA The Galleria at South Bay Redondo Beach CA The Block at Orange Orange CA Park Meadows Mall Littleton CO Crystal Mall Waterford CT Connecticut Post Mall Milford CT Westfarms Mall West Hartford CT Danbury Fair Danbury CT Christiana Mall Newark DE Florida Mall Orlando FL Orange Park Mall Orange Park FL Tyrone Square St. Petersburg FL International Plaza Tampa FL Sawgrass Mills Sunrise FL Town Center at Cobb Kennesaw GA Mall of Georgia Buford GA North Point Mall Alpharetta GA Valdosta Mall Valdosta GA Ala Moana Center Honolulu HI Coral Ridge Mall Coralville IA Jordan Creek West Des Moines IA Fox Valley Mall Aurora IL Orland Square Orland Park IL Woodfield Mall Schaumburg IL Yorktown Center Lombard IL Gurnee Mills Gurnee IL Glenbrook Square Fort Wayne IN Southlake Mall Merrillville IN University Park Mall Mishawaka IN Greenwood Park Mall Greenwood IN Castleton Square Indianapolis IN Markland Mall Kokomo IN Oakpark Mall Overland KS Florence Mall Florence KY Mall St. Matthews Louisville KY White Marsh Mall Baltimore MD Valley Mall Hagerstown MD Annapolis Mall Annapolis MD The Centre at Salisbury Salisbury MD Crossroads Mall Portage MI Briarwood Mall Ann Arbor MI Meridian Mall Okemos MI Genesee Valley Mall Flint MI Great Lakes Crossing Auburn Hills MI Twelve Oaks Novi MI Lakeside Mall Sterling Heights MI Mall of America Bloomington MN Four Seasons Town Center Greensboro NC Cross Creek Mall Fayetteville NC Jacksonville Mall Jacksonville NC West Acres Mall Fargo ND Westroads Mall Omaha NE Willowbrook Mall Wayne NJ Rockaway Townsquare Rockaway NJ Woodbridge Center Woodbridge NJ Garden State Plaza Paramus NJ Monmouth Mall Eatontown NJ Ocean County Mall Toms River NJ Freehold Raceway Mall Freehold NJ Deptford Mall Deptford NJ Cherry Hill Mall Cherry Hill NJ Coronado Center Albuquerque NM Meadowood Mall Reno NV Fashion Show Mall Las Vegas NV Las Vegas Outlet Center Las Vegas NV Walden Galleria Buffalo NY Sangertown Square New Hartford NY Boulevard Mall Amherst NY Salmon Run Watertown NY Crossgates Mall Albany NY Palisades Center West Nyack NY Roosevelt Field Garden City NY Southpark Mall Stongsville OH Dayton Mall Dayton OH Mall at Fairfield Commons Beaver Creek OH Polaris Fashion Plaza Columbus OH Belden Village Mall Canton OH Southern Park Mall Youngstown OH Woodland Hills Mall Tulsa OK Westmoreland Mall Greensburg PA Wyoming Valley Mall Wilkes-Barre PA Montgomery Mall North Wales PA Park City Center Lancaster PA Lehigh Valley Mall Whitehall PA Plaza at King of Prussia King of Pr PA Logan Valley Mall Altoona PA Mill Creek Mall Erie PA Ross Park Mall Pittsburgh PA Plaza Las Americas San Juan PR Coastal Grand Myrtle Beach SC Town East Mall Mesquite TX Stonebriar Centre Frisco TX Woodlands Mall The Woodlands TX Deerbrook Mall Humble TX Baybrook Mall Friendswood TX Memorial City Mall Houston TX Willowbrook Mall Willowbrook TX Barton Creek Austin TX North Star Mall San Antonio TX Rolling Oaks San Antonio TX San Marcos II San Marcos TX Shops at La Cantera San Antonio TX Hulen Mall Fort Worth TX Northeast Mall Hurst TX Padre Staples Mall Corpus Christi TX Fashion Place Murray UT Newgate Mall Ogden UT The Gateway Salt Lake City UT Apple Blossom Mall Winchester VA Potomac Mills Prince William County VA Dulles Town Center Dulles VA Fair Oaks Fairfax VA Patrick Henry Mall Newport News VA Greenbrier Mall Chesapeake VA Southcenter Mall Seattle WA Bellis Fair Mall Bellingham WA Alderwood Mall Lynnwood WA Tacoma Mall Tacoma WA Northtown Mall Spokane WA Fox River Mall Appleton WI Southridge Mall Greendale WI Charleston Town Ctr Charleston WV Meadowbrook Mall Bridgeport WV

what is still available? box sets or the record itself?

so when this was out of 1000 i bought black since i missed out on blue. then they pressed another 1000 and i purchased blue. then they said if you bought black and wanted blue that you could do so. so i emailed and asked to change my original black order to blue and to cancel my 2nd order. i received my blue about a month ago and never thought twice about it. then today i get another one! also blue but missing the 2nd LP. not only did i not even want this order, it only has one LP and not to mention this was the first order and came one month later...? this distro sucks kind of.

so when this was out of 1000 i bought black since i missed out on blue. then they pressed another 1000 and i purchased blue. then they said if you bought black and wanted blue that you could do so. so i emailed and asked to change my original black order to blue and to cancel my 2nd order. i received my blue about a month ago and never thought twice about it. then today i get another one! also blue but missing the 2nd LP. not only did i not even want this order, it only has one LP and not to mention this was the first order and came one month later...? this distro sucks kind of.

it's not only the distro's fault, you saw the video, guys from the band (and friends) was packed and stuff. they doing this for the first time, we need to support them, i think it's not so easy to be indie and have so big fan base

I have taken pictures of all the mewithoutYou vinyl that I have and I think I finally caught them all (except for test presses and the million 'It's all Crazy' variants). The albums are in order of release...

http://imgur.com/a/0Jdha

This is awesome. Im not a variant collector, but this would be the one band I would collect for. (I just have the first press of each and 3/5 test presses [bought CFUTF Test Press, but they over sold and had to refund me. I'll get it someday])

i heard back from 11spot about receiving someone else's order. They said they would ship him a new box set. Thus, i have an extra deluxe box i can send to someone here. PM if interested and we can work it out.

Box set gone. Thanks!

hey, where did you get pressing info about february 7" and nice and blue 7"? thanks

- February 1878: Got that number from a guy that was selling the 7in on discorgs that had the pressing info. He said he talked to the band and that's the number they said

- Nice and Blue: the pressing number was on the website I ordered it from back in 2007. hmv.com

- Ten Stories (standard LP): emailed '[email protected]' and asked if they had info. Nick said it was 3000 pressed for the standard LP

I know it's all hearsay, but it's the only info out there that I have been able to find.

This is awesome. Im not a variant collector, but this would be the one band I would collect for. (I just have the first press of each and 3/5 test presses [bought CFUTF Test Press, but they over sold and had to refund me. I'll get it someday])

I wouldn't recommend collecting all the variant presses. some of those are hard to find and expensive. The Black pressing for Brother, Sister was the last one I had to track down and I ended up messaging about 50 people on dead format asking if they wanted to sell it.

Really nervous now after this email...

Hi Matthew,

I apologize for the confusion and delay, but the colored vinyl box sets will ship later this summer as mentioned on the pre-order page. I didn't realize when I first emailed you that you had ordered the colored vinyl.

As the box sets and vinyl are currently being manufactured and assembled, we do not have an exact date on when your order will ship. We are working hard to have your order processed and fulfilled as quickly as possible.  We will be sending you a confirmation email when we ship your order though. 

Really nervous now after this email...

Hi Matthew,

I apologize for the confusion and delay, but the colored vinyl box sets will ship later this summer as mentioned on the pre-order page. I didn't realize when I first emailed you that you had ordered the colored vinyl.

As the box sets and vinyl are currently being manufactured and assembled, we do not have an exact date on when your order will ship. We are working hard to have your order processed and fulfilled as quickly as possible.  We will be sending you a confirmation email when we ship your order though. 

this is not what I want to hear. People have already recieved colour vinyl though and all posts by the band suggested that all of the first 2000 were on the way. I was number 140ish and will be pretty annoyed if I have to wait a few more months for it

Now I'm confused lol. So we are all under the impression that the "original" deluxe box in icy blue has all been dispatched, and the 2nd deluxe box's that are still available are still coming? The band has never stated anywhere that they didn't receive enough icy blue so I think its' safe to say the original ones are fine and just taking their time. Well that's what I'm hoping anyway.