mewithoutYou - Ten Stories

Agreed with what most of you said. My favorite is CFUTF, and then Brother, Sister followed closely by Ten Stories. i like most of the songs except for Elephant in the Dock.

Agreed with what most of you said. My favorite is CFUTF, and then Brother, Sister followed closely by Ten Stories. i like most of the songs except for Elephant in the Dock.

When I first heard that song, I hated it. However, after following along with the lyric book and realizing it was more like a script, I came to appreciate it a lot more. Still not my favorite song, but I don't hate it nearly as much. The lyric book really opened my eyes to how everything fits together.

I got this reply today, sucks but I guess I didn't lose my money:

Hey Dave,

I apologize for the delay on this! I was able to track down your order, but it seems there was an error when this was processed. Your order number is mwuxxx, but the error caused this to not go through our shipping system. Unfortunately, we are out of the Blue Box sets, but will be able to ship you the Black vinyl box set today if that is ok. I am very sorry for the delay, confusion, and inconvenience of this! Your patience and support is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

I'm confused.

Are the above-mentioned "colored" boxsets the mystery color? The ones made available after the icy blue sold out? I was under the impression that the icy blues shipped first, a week or two ago. Then the black copies. I've been away from home for the past week+, and I'm eager as hell to know what the deal is. It sounds pretty sporadic so far.

I'm heartbroken, I emailed them about my icy blue and got the same email about them being out of it and offering a black instead. I'm going to get the black they're offering to me, but I'm super bummed because that icy blue is rad as hell. If anyone who has icy blue would want to trade straight up for the black they'll be sending me let me know!

Seriously. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if we ordered an icy blue deluxe - and have not received it at this point - it's likely that we never will? I'll e-mail them tonight, but it's sounding like I'm one of many who's getting screwed out of a blue. Something strange is afoot; perhaps they have a good chunk more that they've yet to mail out? They couldn't have possibly botched this many orders.