mewithoutYou - Ten Stories

I got fucked...

Hi Matthew,

We apologize for the inconvenience.  Looking at our system, it appears that something went wrong in the ordering process.  We do not have any more of the icy blue vinyl but we do have the original black vinyl and we just received the colored vinyl as well.  We will ship the one of your choosing to you ASAP.

Again, we are sorry for the error but want to get your order to you as quickly as possible.

I got a reply from 11spot telling me that mine had shipped on July 26. So hopefully it arrives soon.

I feel a lot better now

Whoa, you're from the future? ;)

I got fucked...

Hi Matthew,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Looking at our system, it appears that something went wrong in the ordering process. We do not have any more of the icy blue vinyl but we do have the original black vinyl and we just received the colored vinyl as well. We will ship the one of your choosing to you ASAP.

Again, we are sorry for the error but want to get your order to you as quickly as possible.

DAMN!

NOW I'm panicked, sent an email asking about my order....

I emailed also and was told mine shipped June 26th. Still worried though as even though I'm in Australia I've never had a record take that long to arrive. Not first class international anyway. If they shipped global priority(cheaper) then maybe. 22days so far.

customs. at least that's where I think mine is stuck.

For what it's worth, I received my [icy blue] copy without a hitch, today. Which is both good and bad news for anyone who still hasn't received anything. Good in the sense that it's still possible that your copy is en route; but bad in regards to orders typically taking forever to reach me.

Coincidentally enough, it arrived alongside the Catch For Us The Foxes repress that I ordered from Robotic Empire a few weeks ago.

DAMN!

NOW I'm panicked, sent an email asking about my order....

Customer Service [email protected]

Hi Jesiah,

We apologize for the delay. Your order shipped on 6/26/12 so you should be receiving it shortly. Your understanding and support are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Laura

11Spot

llamason56, seems you were the exception, not the rule (sorry). I'm in Canada BTW, and haven't received mine yet either. Not outside the normal window at this point, but if it doesn't arrive this week with that shipping date I will start to get concerned.