PO Tigers Jaw / Black Clouds Split 7"

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen this posted anywhere, and the answer's most likely the same for the printed covers, but are they going to scrap all the screen printed covers(assuming they were screened before this debacle)? It'd be a pretty cool memento to have the the screen printed covers with the old name. Not as cool as being sued, though.

I haven't seen this posted anywhere, and the answer's most likely the same for the printed covers, but are they going to scrap all the screen printed covers(assuming they were screened before this debacle)? It'd be a pretty cool memento to have the the screen printed covers with the old name. Not as cool as being sued, though.

nope, hasn't been scrapped. Haven't been printed yet either, but again that's because of the possible lawsuit.

Should be printing later this week/early next week!

nope, hasn't been scrapped. Haven't been printed yet either, but again that's because of the possible lawsuit.

I asked via twitter, I assumed that with no response they had either been shredded already or just never got printed or I'm just annoying twat/nerd.

Can't wait to see these suckers!

Wow! Wedding or not, you keep on rollin'! "honey, come back to bed, this is supposed to be our honeymoon!"

"just 35 more jackets to screen. Give me a few more minutes, sweetie!"