Dine Alone / Record Store Day 2012

Holy shit! The Red Tree...hell yes! I wonder how many will be pressed. I guess it will go online but I remember last year the site was down for ages with the City and Colour stuff. Might have to grab this just in case. Standard shipping gives me an estimation of 30-40 weeks delivery haha. Almost a year! Awesome.

this is great news! hopefully its not too hard to get a copy of marriage to add to my collection. on a side note, anyone have a clear curve of the earth that was pressed on the german label that would be willing to part ways with?

Was there a clear verison? I have the german edition, but it's on black vinyl

yeah dude ive got that one too. its been impossible trying to hunt down a clear copy.

these will likely be cancelled, however we will have copies of all of these on our (new) webstore on the 21st - with better prices and they'll likely come with extra stuff thrown in too..

our releases were denied official rsd releases so we said fuck it and pulled a bunch of copies back, allowing us to offer these up online for people overseas / in areas without record stores.

these will likely be cancelled, however we will have copies of all of these on our (new) webstore on the 21st - with better prices and they'll likely come with extra stuff thrown in too..

our releases were denied official rsd releases so we said fuck it and pulled a bunch of copies back, allowing us to offer these up online for people overseas / in areas without record stores.

21st means today or 21st of April? :P

Anyway, this is super awesome!

Weren't you denied official status last year as well? What gives?

Have I told you, lately, that I love you?

I'll be in NYC for Refused the RSD weekend and was worried I wouldn't be able to get them down there so this is a load off.

Does that mean they will still be in physical stores?

in canada, all.

in the US, only WOOL.

Does that mean they will still be in physical stores?

I'll be in NYC for Refused the RSD weekend and was worried I wouldn't be able to get them down there so this is a load off.

Even for RSD, go to Generation Records. I will still be in Philly for RSD that weekend, but I plan on picking up some of their leftover stuff the next day since I'm going to see Refused too. Last year they still had some great stuff the next day.