Dine Alone / Record Store Day 2012

Once added to your chard, it's reserved for you I guess, or not? So going back isn't a risk (I hope). And won't it be 1 per order?

Anyways I'm in for this, I'm sick of Ebay prices, no more ebay this year for me! (But that's not easy since Europe is .... left behind ... again :)

Dine Alone's store DOESN'T reserve items for you. You have to be VERY quick to get everything you want.

Yes,... but once you've added to basket... it's in your basket? It's like in the store? Take the online store of Banquetrecords for exemple, when you add to basket the counter is minus 1. I'm pretty sure every online shop works like this, or am I wrong? :)

Yes,... but once you've added to basket... it's in your basket? It's like in the store? Take the online store of Banquetrecords for exemple, when you add to basket the counter is minus 1. I'm pretty sure every online shop works like this, or am I wrong? :)

Yes.

Most do not work that way, including Dine Alone's store.

It's first to COMPLETE the order process gets the item. No reservation prior to a completed purchase.

You can loose what's in your basket, it happens a lot.

Is it 1 per order? just read through all six pages of random info, didnt find anything stating yes or no, so eh.

it will cap people, just deciding between 1 or 2

Do atleast 2 this way, depending how fast they go, if one you want sells out and somebody happened to have an extra you could do an even trade for one they missed, im going to go for red tree priority though. Whatever you decide, at least its red tree amirite?

also it will just be a new store and not site right?

won't be happening, you can find these cheaper than that too.. don't spend this much on a 7" please..

Since those ebay prices really suck, I demand a repress of this for RSD 2013 from Dine Alone:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/150783576647?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

:D

won't be happening, you can find these cheaper than that too.. don't spend this much on a 7" please..

Justin, stop pouring salt on my wound...ha ha ha...I am just kidding, because you told me before that this won't happen...Or very likely a few month after I bought this on ebay :D...But it is always a pleasure that a certain kind of posts always get smited by the VC community...Some people here are quite reliable...But yeah, as a student I cannot even afford a record for such a ridiculous price.

Dine Alone RSD 2013 should be:

Alexisonfire - Alexisonfire (Remixed/Remastered on White w/ Black swirl)

Alexisonfire - Watch Out (Green w/ White Swirl)

City and Colour - Live (180g vinyl w/ screenprint sleeve)

Cunter - 20 (10" on Orange w/ White swirl)

Moneen - Theory..

Moneen - Are We Really Happy..

Would ruin my bank account, but would be the single most amazing day for releases EVER!

This, but make S/T Green w/ White swirl, and WO! Green w/ Black Swirl.

Now you mention it, Green w/ Black Swirl would look awesome. I guess for S/T I just had the UK artwork in my head, which is just black & white.

To the person that asked if there's a chance of S/T - Dallas has said a couple of times that there were plans. Just a waiting game I guess (which doesn't bother me too much as I have the originals). Would be nice to see them get a nice re-package.

Cunter - 20 (10" on Orange w/ White swirl)

Moneen - Theory..

Moneen - Are We Really Happy..

Would ruin my bank account, but would be the single most amazing day for releases EVER!

This would be the greatest day of my turntables life.

• 4 weeks later...