PO: Aeges - The Bridge (Mylene Sheath)

From the Sheath:

Get your party hats on, cause we're gonna make a day of it... and maybe a week of it ;) The Sheath By Sheathwest ÆGES preorder festival will launch Thursday at 1pm EST and will be featuring the upcoming full length The Bridge.

To get the party started, we've got some preorder bundle options that will include the Aeges 2011 debut 7", an Aeges slipmat, an Aeges t-shirt, and an exclusive Aeges frisbee to help you ring in a spring full of awesome. Don't forget that you can download the first single Wrong exclusively over at Brooklyn Vegan here.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after I made a post on FB and then the site wouldn't load to even see about that add-on. fuck, I didn't want to order the 7" from BCD but I seem doomed to have to.

got a copy after all. thank dog! the preorder traffic crashed the site and they just eventually said whatever you want to add on, let us know.

There is nothing worse than trying to order records on your phone, especially when you have deadspots on your touchscreen and you have to flip it back and forth to type. I don't know why the SHeath site is blocked on my work computer.

Finally got both colors though!

Can someone remind me when this is being released so I don't have to look at my phone?

• 2 weeks later...