We need some more gash on this board.

and not to ogle, flirt, or hit on. i mean, just some different views and crap like that. to mix it up a bit during discussions. this place is a sausage fest.

ladies, show yourselves. oh that came out wrong. nonetheless. out yourselves and join in discussions and what not.

what i'm really trying to say is Fuck BRAND NEW! jk

hahaha i dont think ive ever heard gash before.

oh, by the way. im a chick. always have been. just didnt think you guys would like me. here are my boobs:

[image]

^ this.

plus, anytime most ladies come on here, they get chased off because of immature little boys who know the inside of the grooves of a record better than the palm of a lady's hand. Mellie jumped ship from here awhile ago because some asshole was routinely smiting her even when she would go for several days without posting - on the surface, that seems like a really stupid reason to leave a forum, but when such an unwelcoming environment is fostered as the one on this board so much of the time, it's no wonder often civil people of ANY gender stay away.

Mellie jumped ship from here awhile ago because some asshole was routinely smiting her even when she would go for several days without posting

Is there a single woman on here with positive karma? I think that type of thing sadly tends to happen with any moderately sized, public forum though. There's a lot of shitheads out there (especially sexist ones) and they're usually extremely petty.

Mellie jumped ship from here awhile ago because some asshole was routinely smiting her even when she would go for several days without posting

Is there a single woman on here with positive karma? I think that type of thing sadly tends to happen with any moderately sized, public forum though. There's a lot of shitheads out there (especially sexist ones) and they're usually extremely petty.

This pretty much clinches an answer for the question then - why would people frequent somewhere where they aren't respected? This isn't leveled at you - more the shitheads yr referencing. On a board where words like 'faggot' run in tandem with sometimes blatant misogyny and homophobia, I question why *I'm* even here. That's another argument for another time though.

Also noticed I got smited after making the above post. Bring it again silent smiter, enjoy having yr hand as yr only companion!

^ this.

plus, anytime most ladies come on here, they get chased off because of immature little boys who know the inside of the grooves of a record better than the palm of a lady's hand. Mellie jumped ship from here awhile ago because some asshole was routinely smiting her even when she would go for several days without posting - on the surface, that seems like a really stupid reason to leave a forum, but when such an unwelcoming environment is fostered as the one on this board so much of the time, it's no wonder often civil people of ANY gender stay away.

Not trying to start a fight and I've never smited her or you, but do you think it had anything to do with her mentioning you in every single post she made?