PO: Cassino (ex-Northstar) -- "Kingprince"

Is it someone from Cassino spamming you Casey? I didnt see you talk about this earlier in the thread and Id be heart broken if it was some guy in that band acting like that.

Nah its some shitty band that was 'influenced' by Cassino, that took mikes nice update on it and used it to promote themselves

Is it someone from Cassino spamming you Casey? I didnt see you talk about this earlier in the thread and Id be heart broken if it was some guy in that band acting like that.

No, when I sent out an update I pasted the email list into the "to" box instead of the "BCC" box, so everyone got the list. A few people used it to spam everyone who bought the record with their music. Definitely a bummer - I just sent out an email to everybody asking them to stop, though... so hopefully it works ha.

Kyle Williams:

Hey everyone!

Hope you're all enjoying the Kingprince Vinyl. Massive thankyou to Mike for keeping us all updated along the way, I think he did a great job!

Let the shameless plugging commence:

If you like it you may or may not like my band *************************************.

If you could take 5 minutes out of your day to give us a listen/like/follow i'd be thrilled!

www.***********************.bandcamp.com

www.facebook.com/******************

Thanks for your time! Hope everyone is well.

Much love and respect,

Kyle

Me:

you really should not be emailing people like this.

Kyle Williams:

It was just a one off. I've not added you into a mailing list or anything. No harm has been done.

You don't have to go and listen. That parts totally optional. As is being bothered by it.

Sorry if receiving this email affected your day in a negative way.

kid sucks.

• 4 weeks later...

I won a test of this. In support of Mike, I will take a generous offer on this. All proceeds go to Mike's efforts. Mike - what is fair? Remember - I'm thinking charity prices here folks. Pass it along to friends you think might be interested.

You and Mike are good people. I can't afford to give a fair price on this, but I'll be donating to the Red Cross when I get home from work. Originally I was thinking I didn't have any money I could spare... But then realized I come on this board everyday and if there's something I want, I reach into my pocket without hesitation. Records are fun, but the logic of having enough to buy them but not enough to help those around me is ridiculously flawed.

Don't think I have anything that would generate a ton of interest- but if someone sees something on my list that they'd be willing to pay a charitable amount for, PM me and maybe we can work something out cuz I'd love to be able to donate a little more.

I won a test of this. In support of Mike, I will take a generous offer on this. All proceeds go to Mike's efforts. Mike - what is fair? Remember - I'm thinking charity prices here folks. Pass it along to friends you think might be interested.

Dave that would be very appreciated. I'll make the rounds on the social networks once I get home. Thanks man.