PO: Cassino (ex-Northstar) -- "Kingprince"

Bump. Just decided we're going to finish off the overrun with some new, different colored jackets. The jackets will be green with dark green ink. There will be 21 of these for sale.

Also there will be TWO copies of a black/clear blue mix (one record is black, one is clear w/ blue ink) with blue jackets.

I'll probably put these up over the weekend. Once these are gone, these are absolutely, 100% gone. I am keeping one copy for myself and the rest are off into the world. For the handful of you guys who have been waiting... make sure you don't sleep on this again!

Bump. Just decided we're going to finish off the overrun with some new, different colored jackets. The jackets will be green with dark green ink. There will be 21 of these for sale.

I think you've answered this already but just to be sure, will these be on black vinyl? Thanks!

Green jacket copies are UP NOW:

http://collectivecon...t-it-all-bundle

Only twenty available. Get on it!

Bird if you're reading this.. can you jazz up the thread title? Maybe have it say MORE AVAILABLE or something?

Just picked up a copy of the green jacket. Will these be hand numbered /20?

Thanks for the info, Mike! You're the man. Never have I met someone from a record company so involved with the fans of their work. You're just awesome. Will they be numbered out of 20 or 200+?

Yeah no kidding. Very nice to see someone doing things the right way. I missed out on the first preorder. Glad to see the extra copies becoming available.

Kinda confused, is my clear and blue ink suppose to come with a plain black and white jacket? Just got this as a present and my gf is kinda bummed. I'm just happy to have this on vinyl

It's a blue jacket, the blue is really light though. When you hold the blue and B&W next to each other you can really see the difference

Well that's disappointing

Out of curiosity, why? Not trying be a jerk, seriously just trying to figure out what you and your gf were expecting that was different. I didn't really read closely about the packaging or colors when I ordered (and I'm too lazy to go back and read about it now, especially because for me it doesn't really matter since I'm really happy with my copies), so was just wondering what it was that you guys were thinking it would be.

Actually for ppd 30 you usually get a nice package from MOST releases. I understand screen printing cost a bit. Was she expecting a thick piece of black and white cardboard as a jacket? Nope. Does it suck that there was an ERROR in jacket printing? Yes, it's DISAPPOINTING specially if it is was suppose to match the art work. Is she bummed it doesn't look as cool as everyone expected or its going to get lost in my collection like the rest of my hiding picture discs or that this release hit a few snags and changes since the pre order? To believe there weren't a couple feeling that way is silly. Just be glad I can spin it shouldn't squash a that KINDA sucks moment. So get off our ass, its not like we demanded a refund or said I'd never buy from him again. The guy is a good dude and even offered to try to send me a test press of this when I considered buying a john Nolan press on ebay. Don't need 5 dudes getting defensive over thinking a release wasn't as awesome as expected.

Actually for ppd 30 you usually get a nice package from MOST releases. I understand screen printing cost a bit. Was she expecting a thick piece of black and white cardboard as a jacket? Nope. Does it suck that there was an ERROR in jacket printing? Yes, it's DISAPPOINTING specially if it is was suppose to match the art work. Is she bummed it doesn't look as cool as everyone expected or its going to get lost in my collection like the rest of my hiding picture discs or that this release hit a few snags and changes since the pre order? To believe there weren't a couple feeling that way is silly. Just be glad I can spin it shouldn't squash a that KINDA sucks moment. So get off our ass, its not like we demanded a refund or said I'd never buy from him again. The guy is a good dude and even offered to try to send me a test press of this when I considered buying a john Nolan press on ebay. Don't need 5 dudes getting defensive over thinking a release wasn't as awesome as expected.

DUDE if you're upset with this enough to type certain words in all CAPS be rid of this so called monstrosity in both your whiny eyes and SELL it to someone here for what you paid. i'm sure there are a couple people here who will gladly take it off your hands. while i do believe everyone is entitled to their opinion and others shouldnt tell people how to feel you are going a bit overboard with this.

No need to jump down chef's throat. While I did my best to make it clear exactly what you were getting, the points he brings up are all issues I would have liked to have done differently, whether through having a bigger budget or just simple quality control on my part. The blue stock we ordered ended up being significantly lighter than we expected, the center label issues, USPS has even helped out a bunch by losing a handful of orders. I don't mind criticism when it's warranted, all it can do is help me put together better releases in the future. So it's all good.

That being said there are still a few copies of the green jacket still available... So if you want a copy this is your last chance !