PO: Cassino (ex-Northstar) -- "Kingprince"

Mike. I cant use this site. Hit me on email or facebook. This malware may chase me away for good.

VCers in NJ hit me up for clean up opportunities in NJ - I promise you filthy hard work in heavily hit areas where people need hands much more than anything. You will make a difference. Governor Photo Op and his pal the President have left most thinking NJ is in great hands. Those on the ground will tell a very different story. Anyway, if interested I'm trying to get together a weekend crew now as the need is overwhelming. Step up NJ even the bouncing souls are in the streets cleaning.

So if we were to repress this, and it was a completely different pressing (in terms of art, packaging, etc), would you guys be interested? More importantly, would you contribute to a Kickstarter for it? The band is open to the idea, I just don't have the money needed to really do it right at the moment.

So if we were to repress this, and it was a completely different pressing (in terms of art, packaging, etc), would you guys be interested? More importantly, would you contribute to a Kickstarter for it? The band is open to the idea, I just don't have the money needed to really do it right at the moment.

I would!

Why dont you just do a pre-order instead of a kickstarter? you'd get the money and not have to give a % to amazon.

That's a possibility. I was thinking Kickstarter because I'm not sure if I can pull the money together. This would be one of those where the Kickstarter actually DOES dictate whether or not the record comes out. If I did a pre-order I guess it'd be just as easy to return people's money... but then I have a feeling people would get pissed.