PO: Cassino (ex-Northstar) -- "Kingprince"

Got mine today, sounds and looks absolutely amazing. I love both the a/b & c/d colors, i actually like that they are different. Only bummer is my jacket is bent a little as well, thankfully not creased, as was the jacket for the Haily, It Happens lp that was in with it (not that its your fault mike)

Also i love getting low numbers, mine is 31/200

No secret variant or test press for me. I'll bet those stupid glow in the dark records sound awful and have tracks missing...

So jealous...

By the way, Mike, I emailed you about my order. My outgoing mail has been fickle lately so let me know if you don't get it and I'll try to resend.

I thought just the jacket was Glow In The Dark and the actual records were just pressed on black?

Don't know whether to blame this one on my failing short-term memory or lack of attention when looking at VC- either way, you're absolutely right.

But the jacket being glow in the dark- that's got to affect the sound of the record, right???

By the way, it's cool that you got a test since it's obvious how excited you were about this release. Congrats on that, and congrats to everyone that wound up with the other tests and secret variants.

sorry if it's been posted but, is there a pic of the glow in the dark variant??

I don't think so, but I'm not sure. Somebody take one!

ALSO: Extra copies will be put on sale on MONDAY at around 11 AM Eastern time. There are only like 3/4 clear blues left. Also I've got a few more glow-in-the-dark copies that I'll throw in to replace some of the black orders.

For those of you who really just want the tunes, I'm going to be selling black copies of the over-run without jackets at a discount. How's that sound for everybody?